Gaming Megaman Zero Collections

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tails100 said:
Cant wait till the game gets dumped.

Imagine a megaman game being ported to the wii I imagened how megaman starforce would be imported to the wii,

You slice to use the sword chip, you throw to use your grenade chip, you move with the nunchuck you click B to use your megabuster, Z for opening the chip menu and stuff, + for pause wouldnt it be cool? or harder?

Wasn't there a Japan-only Starforce TV game in the exact way you described?

NinjaxFoote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite surprised about the number of MegaMan fans coming out of the nooks here.
Can't wait to run through the 4 games again, since my DSi has no GBA slot. :3

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
in the meantime, i am just gonna wait for the us version to be out, no point playing if all i do would be to bash things up, i like to read the stories, talk to every npcs out there
smile.gif

granville said:
mrfatso said:
my computer isnt strong enough to play that game with a decent framerate haha
frown.gif

For those who did, how was the gameplay?
I couldn't get Network Transmission to load past the title screen (yet, but they're always working on it). Command Mission works great though, really fast and i liked the gameplay, surprisingly solid. Dolphin can actually play some GC games on slower PC's. I've gotten several games working on a slower laptop-

Toshiba Satellite L505
Athlon II X2 2ghz
2GB DDR2 RAM
Radeon 4100 (integrated)

I haven't tried the Megaman games on it yet, i'll have to try it. But if your PC is any better at all, you might get it working somewhat. I got Luigi's Mansion and Mario Sunshine working well enough, and i even got NSMB Wii (yes a Wii game) to work REALLY fast. You'd be surprised what Dolphin developers have done!
tongue.gif

well, i did managed to get past the title screen, past the cutscene, but i seem to hang when the game begin haha. Although i am not sure what the specs are, i guess they are just a tad better than yours in that sense.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i have a question to anybody who played it. Is this new easy scenario mode make you play more easy (bossess enemies) or is it something else ? (ok I admit I'm a noob in this kind of games tried one title but failed at last boss).

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like megaman when it's like this, Wouldn't say I'm a fan though. However the latest ds ones with the card elements are total crap they should stick to this type of megaman.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
rolloverminutes said:
Zerox8610 said:
GOTTT ITTTTTTTTT
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That's good!! Adds to Capcom's sales.

Also on easy scenoria one, is there infinite lives? My lives stay at 9 and i have 9999 crystals already? Or did i download a lame rom.
You're playing on Easy Mode? *annoying laugh* Easy mode is for pre-schoolers, it has everything already collected, as if you're playing with cheats.

rolloverminutes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
rolloverminutes said:
Zerox8610 said:
GOTTT ITTTTTTTTT
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That's good!! Adds to Capcom's sales.

Also on easy scenoria one, is there infinite lives? My lives stay at 9 and i have 9999 crystals already? Or did i download a lame rom.
You're playing on Easy Mode? *annoying laugh* Easy mode is for pre-schoolers, it has everything already collected, as if you're playing with cheats.

Ayyy, I'm just making sure. Gosh. and its the bonus feature so I was testing it lol

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with random freezing, with the US version of this game. Happened once in the opening cut scene, once right at the end of the intro stage. Anyone else with similar problems?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they came out 2002-200X. (forgot when zero 4 came out)

i remember playing zero 1 on my GBA all day....
biggrin.gif

good times.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm.
Yay for US dump.

Already beat 1 and 2. So darn short lol.
I'll need to play through them on the harder difficulties though, they're too easy by default (which is why easy mode makes me LOL).
Guess i'll beat 'em all before I do so.

Albino

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Reminds me of the time i was using VBA for playing gba games on my laptop. xD

when i found out the collection was out.. definately ordered a copy from ebay. yay

i love megaman zero. the storyline and everything is so epic and sad. recommended for everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg