Hacking Maxtor One Touch 4, Anyone to disable sleep on x64 bit?

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have vista x64 bit and need a way to disable the sleep mode on my Maxtor one touch 4 (their software only works on 32bit). Anyone know a fairly easy way?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:
I have vista x64 bit and need a way to disable the sleep mode on my Maxtor one touch 4 (their software only works on 32bit). Anyone know a fairly easy way?
I formatted FAT32 the whole drive (got rid of of Maxtor s\w) and then partitioned it in two(optional). NP here.

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
dimmujed said:
I formatted FAT32 the whole drive (got rid of of Maxtor s\w) and then partitioned it in two(optional). NP here.

Is your drive the portable drive or the one that has a power outlet plug? Have you actually played a full game or a game that doesn't load often off of it? Tried the Mario Kart Wii Test?

In case you don't know, you play one full race, and just before you finish the race pause for 15 mins. Then finish the race, and if it freezes ur drive is going into sleep mode.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:
bula said:
dimmujed said:

Is your drive the portable drive or the one that has a power outlet plug? Have you actually played a full game or a game that doesn't load often off of it? Tried the Mario Kart Wii Test?

In case you don't know, you play one full race, and just before you finish the race pause for 15 mins. Then finish the race, and if it freezes ur drive is going into sleep mode.
My drive is not portable, it is pluged in but like I said I had no problem with. My kids sometimes puse it for the entire dinner time. But I check again, too tired now time for bead.

rainbowvcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:

My system same use Vista x64, and I already disable sleep mode
smileipb2.png
with use one touch 4 software maxtor manager (must use included your hard drive that one). one problem
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast