Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's the deal.

I enjoy my Wii U with online play and all my DLC for like Mario Kart 8

and I still have the opportunity to use homebrew. Best of both worlds

I really dont wanna bother you guys but i have a wii u 32 gb upgraded to latest version and really want to homebrew but dont even know where to start can someone please help me

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Just a reminder: Update to 5.5.1 and block updates if you have not done so already. The SALT team is now polishing IOSU for release."

... today or never ...

ErosAndApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Just a reminder: Update to 5.5.1 and block updates if you have not done so already. The SALT team is now polishing IOSU for release."

... today or never ...

so if i want to homebrew update wii u to newest patch today?? thank you for helping me i appreciate it so much

ErosAndApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys i am a total noob im on 5.5.1 and im honestly trying to make since of how to homebrew but im so lost i have a wii u 32 gb can someone please help me honestly it would mean alot to me

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
I really dont wanna bother you guys but i have a wii u 32 gb upgraded to latest version and really want to homebrew but dont even know where to start can someone please help me

Wait patiently for all is about to be revealed, when you see "400 users and 1040292 guests" viewing a thread called "IOSU IS HERE!!!1!!!11" then dive in and fill your boots.

ErosAndApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait patiently for all is about to be revealed, when you see "400 users and 1040292 guests" viewing a thread called "IOSU IS HERE!!!1!!!11" then dive in and fill your boots.

thank you very much! you guys are so helpful and really can make a newbie feel welcome here. Life is full of problems and seeing a solution come up even in something silly like this (its for my kids ) helps alot thanks again

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
2016-08-19 20.09.15.png

More guests then members I see.

Reactions: NexoCube

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the ISOU comes out I may not change over, especially if it doesn't support sd cards as I have invested in a 128 gb sd card that plays all the game I needs to to just fine. Now if it supports sd cards AND flash drives together then I'll be all for it.

But with Loadiine I noticed a weird thing I had Fatal Frame V on a usb flash drive and it would cause problems such as I couldn't do the exploit unless I took the flash drive out, and it's a sandisk one of the best brands. I eventually just had to keep the flash drive out of the Wii U if I wanted to load Loadiine and the bad part was if I wanted to use the flash drive it then reset the Wii U. Hopefully none of these problems would exist with the IOSU though.

Last edited by ,

ErosAndApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's even the point of keeping on watching this thread ?

they wont be releasing it here and they wont be releasing any info on here , once it will be released it will be all over the place.

what is loadiine? can you run homebrew games with that on 5.5.1?

D

Deleted User

What's even the point of keeping on watching this thread ?

they wont be releasing it here and they wont be releasing any info on here , once it will be released it will be all over the place.
I've unwatched this thread, my phone's tapatalk is going crazy at this :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, i also have the homebrew psp Port of cave story