Gaming Massive European eShop Discounts

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
So did you get Gunman Clive for free?
Unneeded, but okay... -_-

Is it possible to switch between countries without messing up the eshop account?
Well, it will only render your current wallet unusable until you revert back, other than that your download history and everything else is safe.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell would you buy something from amazon.es when UK has cheaper and more selection game wise?
I usually buy my games from there and they never have shipping, sometimes I even add two games when the price of one is under 24£.
why the hell do ineed to reply to someone that didnt even read the the whole thing? i quoted amazon.es because WiiUBreaker said:
I don't know what Amazon.com charges for shipping, but here shipping is free for all articles starting at €20.
he, having a flag from spain, meant amazon.es

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why the hell do ineed to reply to someone that didnt even read the the whole thing? i quoted amazon.es because WiiUBreaker said:

he, having a flag from spain, meant amazon.es
Seeing as Amazon.es is more expensive than the Uk one, I still find it weird that someone would meantion the .es one over the .uk one.

And I did read the whole thing, I was also referring to the games being cheaper than on the eshop, given that most games don't cost more than 30 to 35€.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...