TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Gears of War 3? They haven't even finished the second one have they?

Nope but Microsoft only has licenses to The First and the 2nd Gears of War. The 3rd one can freely come to the PS3. So it's a possibility
tongue.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, two microsoft-owned properties are coming to a dead platform....oh wait

Mass Effect might not come.. But Gears of War 3 has a great chance. Microsoft only owns licenses to 2 Gears of War games.

Yes but Microsoft is publisher for the first one (and second one, although it hasn't been announced). Microsoft provide all the money for advertising etc. Even if they don't own the rights for the third one Microsoft have other ways of ensuring it remains 360 only by doing things like publishing it themselves and advertising it again. It seems like a healthy relationship between Microsoft and Epic so I don't see why they would want to jeopordise that.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
That Michael Pachter is like the Hadrian of the videogame market isn't he?
In any case, is good to learn that Gears of War as a brand is not property of Microsoft, what you guys HAVE to realize is that console exclusives are as dead as the GameBoy Advance (meaning not quite yet, but soon). Still, the more games, the more the competition the better the quality.
In the end the consumers are the ones that will be happy.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That Michael Pachter is like the Hadrian of the videogame market isn't he?
In any case, is good to learn that Gears of War as a brand is not property of Microsoft, what you guys HAVE to realize is that console exclusives are as dead as the GameBoy Advance (meaning not quite yet, but soon). Still, the more games, the more the competition the better the quality.
In the end the consumers are the ones that will be happy.

Every game on all systems would be great, means I wouldn't have to buy 3 different consoles like I have had to do this generation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative