BioWare shares new teaser for next 'Mass Effect' title

n7 day.jpg

On the occasion of N7 Day 2023, developer BioWare has shared a new teaser for its next installment in the Mass Effect franchise. It doesn't offer much details about the setting or protagonist of the game but the short video does leave room for speculation:

The Mass Effect Team also shared a blog post for the occasion, thanking their fans and supporters, and announcing some Mass Effect merch and collectibles. You might also find some not-so-subtle intentional typos that teases some answers to the questions fans might have. As franchise director and executive producer Mike Gamble ntoes in the blog post: "And of course, to those questions, there are answers, but you’ll have to wait to hear them. And anything we do say won’t be easy to find, just like you’ve come to expect from our #N7Day teases."

:arrow: SOURCE

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I love Mass Effect franchise and I really can't wait for the next game to come out. It's a shame that the Andromeda got released in a way it did and got abandoned shortly afterwards without any new DLC or sequel.

Reactions: CoolMe

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Can't wait for ShovelWare to release another "Mass Effect" title they will call "Mass Effect", since it's now somehow the trend to just name your title the same as the past 50 ones (looking at you Call of Duty) you've released, but without any number or other way to differentiate between them. And I can tell you why: They are so generic, they can't distinguish between them even themselves. Make something original will ya :rofl2:

Reactions: dudeguy2022

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They don't need to do another trilogy, not again, but I would like to see the krogan, salarians, drell, and so on again.
Mass Effect 3 was among my favourite games, back in the day, due to how solid the shooting was, and the gun customisation from memory, along with the skills available.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I love Mass Effect 2 on the PS3, was play it very often back in the years, the storyline was great. ME3 was just the end.

But for sure Andromeda need standalone as Pathfinder title game, without ME characters, a new chapter.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they completely abandoned KOTOR 3 for another Mass Effect? Isn't Bioware about dead anyway?

Would rather have a sequel to jade empire instead of another mass effect.

That game was published by Microsoft so it would have to be a deal between EA and Microsoft and likely an Xbox/PC exclusive. Doesn't sound like something EA would do considering the first one wasn't a blockbuster.

HylianLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I took the bait. Here's what those "typos" spell out (binary converted to ASCII):

"Epsilon"
https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/epsilon

/////ACCESS CODE: EPSILON

/////ACCESS CODE ACCEPTED

/////SECONDARY ENCRYPTION DETECTED
/////VJBSVU-XXXX-XXXXXXXX
/////ANDROMEDA DISTRESS SIGNAL DETECTED
/////YEAR SENT: [REDACTED]
/////AUDIO TRANSCRIPT: ALTHOUGH THEY SHOULD KNOW BY NOW NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE HUMAN [REDACTED]​

Reactions: diggeloid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto