Mass Effect Legendary Edition officially confirmed for Spring 2021, new game also in development

MassEffect-LE_Key-Art_16x9_RGB-1536x864.jpg

After months of speculation and rumors, Mass Effect fans have been treated to an N7 Day treat. Via the official BioWare blog, the company has confirmed that Mass Effect Legendary Edition will be coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in Spring of 2021. The collection will include the single player campaigns, DLC, and weapons and armor packs from the original trilogy. BioWare confirms that the anthology of games will all be optimized for 4K Ultra HD, and will have enhancements for the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. The team also released a short trailer for the game on their official Twitter page.

In a surprise additional announcement, BioWare also confirmed in the same blog that the next game in the Mass Effect series is also in development, under a "veteran team," though no other details are being made available at this time.

:arrow:Source

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't played this game. I would really love to see a Switch release for portability. Hopefully, they would consider porting it. The system is powerful enough especially for an old game. I guess the problem would lie on how easy or hard it will be for porting.

Last edited by ov3rkill,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: