Gaming Mario Party Download Play

Herr Riz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, has anyone gotten Mario Party DS's Download Play working? I have a DS-X and did the arm7 fix with dslazy. It freezes on the multiplayer screen every time.

EDIT: Seems like the problem is probably in the arm7 patching. Is there a better method than dslazy that won't mess up the ROM?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not using arm7.. I just have the latest firmware + trimmed with NDSTokyo and it works fine.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it workin' fine on my CycloDS. Everything runs smooth and the mini games download very fast. But it's Mario Party, so it's fun for one full game. Then you put it away and don't play it again for a month.
smile.gif

Herr Riz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I pack it with dslazy after arm7 patching, it pretty much trims itself. Is there another way to do it that won't?

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
lol sorry
happy.gif
its all good anyways i found 1 XD

sorry every 1 wount happen again

Did you read the forum rules? I suggest you do. And i hope you begin to use good grammar aswell.

Again, what's a method I can use to arm7 patch other than dslazy? I bet it's causing the problem.

Have you tried google yet? I think the older versions of Tokyo Trim had an option where you could arm 7 fix games, don't quote me on this though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...