Mario Party 10 loadiine GX2 froze on 5.5.1

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Ninfanloser, May 15, 2016.

1. Ninfanloser
    OP

Ninfanloser Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    I dumped several games into loadiine and they ran great (except the slow SM3DW of course). But the Mario Party 10 froze whenever it tries to load a level (i.e., after character and stage selection). The original disc has no problem. I tried these but none of them worked:

1. Re-dump the disc
    2. Delete any save game
    3. Change SD card and/or reformat with 32k cluster
    4. Using different builds of loadiine GX2 v0.3
    5. Installed the latest update of Mario Party 10 using the NUSgrabber GUI (strange thing is that I didn't receive any update when playing with the original disc!)

I feel it's a loadiine bug. Anyone has this problem yet? I am using US console/game.

Thanks

2. SilvioDiaz

SilvioDiaz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 16, 2016
    Brazil
    Hey, try download a American Mario Party 10, with the ID ABAE01, i had the same problem and it work to me

z0nvy, Ninfanloser and HaloEffect17 like this.
  3. trigao

trigao GBAtemp Tiger

Nov 21, 2008
    Brazil
    Plz....tell me if works, i has the same problem and i cant download the game right now

4. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    I have been playing ABAE01. It freezes once or twice during every game, and when it happens it has always been after a mini-game. Pressing the 'Home' button on the gamepad, then pressing 'Resume' fixes it. Not sure why that fixes the freeze, but it has worked 100% of the time for me.

I tried recopying, redumping, a different sd card, different cluster size, and it still happens. I'm convinced it's just a bug with Loadiine. I'm also not sure if it eventually loads if you let it sit - as I've never waited past a couple minutes. Now when it seems to be freezing - I just use the "pause/resume" method right away. You could try that to see if it works for you.

5. Nachopique

Nachopique Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2016
    Uruguay
    For me it freezes always after I play the first mini game, but just for a few seconds and then it work like a charm, but with the update the game freezes in startuo loading.

6. Ninfanloser
    OP

Ninfanloser Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    This worked! At least I can load the party game now. It turned out that the dumped version by ddd v0.3 missed many rpl files in the "code" folder. The downloaded version has them all.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It worked. Thanks to the guy SilvioDiaz

7. z0nvy

z0nvy Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2016
    Mexico
    confirmed, in american console, game EU (PAL) [ABAP01] is not working on last loadiine_gx2_195aaab, however, US version [ABAE01] is working seamlessly

8. Adamxfyjop1

Adamxfyjop1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2016
    Malaysia
    Hi. So i just recently purchased a Wii U (used) and it was the 32gb mario kart edition and it came preloaded with Smash Bros and Pokkén. Now those three games run fine, Mario Kart obviously because it's a CD. But I'm having problems with downloading other games, Mario Party being the most infuriating one because it's the one I wanted to play the most. I downloaded the American version ABAE01 but it gets stuck on the loading screen Everytime. I've tried pausing it and then resuming multiple times but it just gets stuck anyway. I seriously don't know what to do and I really don't look forward to having to purchase the games because here in Malaysia they cost over 100-200++ each which is way too expensive. Any suggestions what else I can try? I'm no tech savvy but with enough step by step instructions maybe I could figure this out. Thanks.

9. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I know this doesn't help but MP10 sucks the big one. It's not like any other Mario Party's. You all drive around in the same vehicle. Wii U party is way more fun

10. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2017
    Australia
    I downloaded the USA version from USB helper and it gets stuck on the startup screen then has an error saying if there's a disc take it out then restart and try again I used wup installer to install it and I tried deleting the game and content then reinstalling it and it does the same thing need help