Homebrew Mario Party 1 glitching like crazy

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,331
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I installed Mario party 1 using Injectiine but it's been having all these graphical glitches that never go away. The characters keep disappearing and reappearing and some minigames lag like crazy. I did change the header to the Mario Party 2 base header but nothing changed, any advice, please help me if you can.

Dogbert8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Mario party 1 using Injectiine but it's been having all these graphical glitches that never go away. The characters keep disappearing and reappearing and some minigames lag like crazy. I did change the header to the Mario Party 2 base header but nothing changed, any advice, please help me if you can.
Mario Party 1 should work as an injection, though I can't say for sure what base is needed (or whether changing the header is really necessary). Things to consider:

1) Try injecting MP1 USA into a MP2 USA base.

2) Try without changing the header first, as I'm not sure whether that step is necessary.

3) Check your config.ini file. MP2 has some lines in the ini file (under the [Idle] category, maybe?) to get it to run properly, and they could screw up any other game.

I'm not an expert on injections, but it seems like these might be good ways to troubleshoot and hopefully get it running.

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?