• Start date
  • Views 107,456
  • Replies 114

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Mooshywooshy said:
I got triple stars on all 100cc cups and got... NOTHIN! starting on 150cc later today ._.;
If getting triple stars on every cup on every cc doesnt do anything, then I see absolutely NO point in the 2 and 3 star ranks since they do nothing.

what is the best character and vehicle combination to obtain these 3-star ranks?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
underpressure116 said:
BTW, I have a question about Rosalina. I'm playing with a PAL copy of MKW, but my SMG save is NTSC, can I still unlock her? Supposedly it's slightly random as to when you get her, but she sure is taking her sweet time considering I've been playing everyday for about a week. =_=;;
I unlocked Rosalina without having PAL SMG save, and she was unlocked after 1star or better on all cups in mirror.

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I find the easiest way to get triple stars is to do the fastest car with lowest boost, then turn on automatic drifting. Then just pray to god they wont shoot millions of blue shells at you (which happens 3/4 of the time).

bosscolor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Mooshywooshy said:
I find the easiest way to get triple stars is to do the fastest car with lowest boost, then turn on automatic drifting. Then just pray to god they wont shoot millions of blue shells at you (which happens 3/4 of the time).

Thank you for this hint , I'll try that

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
i have rosalina~!!$! and i have only 2 gold medals
biggrin.gif

i think its connected to online gaming

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your chance of getting triple star doesnt go down by snaking (you might have to do some of the cups with whatever you're best at to get triple, like the first 2 retro seem to be really hard for me to get triple for some reason >< thanks to blue shell,red shell, lightning bolt, squid, wiimote out the window moments, but I looked and I do have a star next to my name now in online mode, so im gonna guess its the same as DS

markish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive played a few times over these last days and Ive won most of the 50cc cups and suddenly when I turned MK on today it said "heres a present from SMG, congz u now have Rosalina"

A

armand66

OP
Some people are saying, that with a Mario Galaxy Save file, you need to play, say 5 hours of MK for Rosalina to be unlocked.

This sound about right to anyone else?

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
about that expert ghost unlocking...
I've beaten some of the regular ghosts in time trial , but i cant remember in which courses...
how do i know if the Nintendo ghost is an expert or a regular one ?

RetroVortex

Trophies
XP
Country
When you beat the ghost. If your fast enough around the course, a message should display on the bottom of the screen when your time scoreboard is displayed, telling you a staff ghost has been unlocked.
Besides if the staff ghost is rediqulously quick around the course and you can't beat it, its quite likely that its an expert (or that you suck...)

I only need to get around 5 more characters: Mii outfit B, Dry bowser, Daisy, toadette, and Bowser Jr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь