QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Wanna tell about you'r mario kart wierdos?
Thats the place..

I saw someone called Elite.xit TM just RUNNING super fast the whole track!!! It's just like.. 3 2 1 GO!!! after 5 seconds hes already waiting for us on finish line on his 4th lap!!!

Also , Someone called Marmalade had a moving emblem.. I just played and noticed his emblem moves!!! I checked other people to see if he cheats.. appearntly... Elite.xitTM ALSO had a moving emblem , The third guy had nothing O.O

Now it's your turn
biggrin.gif

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really annoying indeed, but there are some good cheats. For example the cheats that let you play every offline track (and some battle stages) online, or the cheat too use shy guy.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a moving emblem in Diddy Kong Racing. I made mine by doing like, blacks squares and white squares 1 pixel apart from each other and then when it shrinks the icon for the race, it can't decide what color to use so it flashes different ones and makes it appear as though it's animated.

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
When I just had Mario Kart, I played one race online.
The guy was SUPERfast and so much faster than me.

I thought it was because you could unlock faster cars on the single player mode, but nope.. He cheated.

It sucks. A lot.

I never played online again...

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah ive seen some guys that are like really really fast and have like unlimited boosts or something

and another time this other guy kept on going into no mans land and popped up around the course loads of times and ended up first somehow lol

yeah well in mario kart i snake when there are snakers but when they arent i dont at all to make it fair, snaking is fun if u can do it and it only takes abit to learn how to

also its the only way to get 3 stars on all the cc's, i still cant get them though
frown.gif

regards

yus786

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I go online, sometimes the people start moving weirdly. Its like they are moving in a straight line, but they are all glitchy and spaz everywhere on the track.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I dunno about tha anim8ed icon but the unlimited boosts and the super speed is because of the internet connections.I had the same problem when I played with my friend.You race and in the end the one with the less time wins.that's how it goes.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If somones much faster than you, dont assume their 'cheating'. Mabey you just suck.

Shy guy hacks and offline tracks are awesome when I see people with them, but people with 150cc and even 300cc wifi hacks are the people that deserve a punch in the face. theres a 'parralell' hack where somone can race on a track like baby park by themselfs with computers, while everyone else races on say, cheep cheep beach. because BP is a shorter track, they will automatically win... -__-

people that hack their records to make it seem like their any good, also need somone to slap them.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't know if it's a glitch, but some people seem to snake faster than possible, and on certain maps (Sky Garden is one of them I remember) it looks like they fall off the edge and come back on the other side immediately >_>

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4saken, that usually happens when its a bad conneection, as your ds guesses what they'll do next, but if they do something weird, like jumping, it'll look like they fell, and then it updates them to be at the other side

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't know if it's a glitch, but some people seem to snake faster than possible, and on certain maps (Sky Garden is one of them I remember) it looks like they fall off the edge and come back on the other side immediately >_>

There are a number of shortcuts in sky garden, and they're not hard to find.

I obviously know about all the shortcuts. As it appears on my screen, he actually falls down under the map and looks like he jumps up again. rhyguy summed it up pretty well - probably a connection problem.

fsapo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just stopped playing MK online, it's not fair, when I'm on the first lap some players already finished.

Also in Metroid some idiots Hide behind the wall.. I just play local wireless now, because I can beat my friends IRL if the cheat!

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Once I raced online and when it start everyone goes except one guy he didn't start until 5 second passed (I guess ,maybe more) then sudenly this guy went very fast pass all three of us and get the first place, and I'm sure we aren't suck and he didn't snaking.

for MPH

I played only 5 games of online play and all of them, there is always a cheater.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Nah, that ussually allways happens on any part of the track you have have to hop over somthing, like the YC sc, and the sky garden cloud sc. But it can happen anywhere when theres a bad connection.

There are a number of shortcuts in sky garden, and they're not hard to find.

I obviously know about all the shortcuts. As it appears on my screen, he actually falls down under the map and looks like he jumps up again. rhyguy summed it up pretty well - probably a connection problem.
I bet you dont
wink.gif

also, theres a sweet sc that you can only do on wifi (100cc) with a mushroom or PRB. On 150cc you can do it with just an MT.
Theres also a lakito glitch short cut which you probly dont know about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy