Mario Kart Wierd stuff..

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ducky, Oct 29, 2007.

Oct 29, 2007

Mario Kart Wierd stuff.. by Ducky at 5:19 PM (2,672 Views / 0 Likes) 31 replies

1. Ducky
    OP

Member Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Israel
    Wanna tell about you'r mario kart wierdos?
    Thats the place..

I saw someone called Elite.xit TM just RUNNING super fast the whole track!!! It's just like.. 3 2 1 GO!!! after 5 seconds hes already waiting for us on finish line on his 4th lap!!!

Also , Someone called Marmalade had a moving emblem.. I just played and noticed his emblem moves!!! I checked other people to see if he cheats.. appearntly... Elite.xitTM ALSO had a moving emblem , The third guy had nothing O.O

Now it's your turn [​IMG]

2. Grimalkin

Member Grimalkin Waaaaaaaah!

Canada
    Yeah, I stopped playing Mario Kart online cause every time I played, there was at least one guy cheating.

3. SnickS

Member SnickS GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Really annoying indeed, but there are some good cheats. For example the cheats that let you play every offline track (and some battle stages) online, or the cheat too use shy guy.

4. Ducky
    OP

Israel
    So... no wierdis?
    Okay >

5. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    I have a moving emblem in Diddy Kong Racing. I made mine by doing like, blacks squares and white squares 1 pixel apart from each other and then when it shrinks the icon for the race, it can't decide what color to use so it flashes different ones and makes it appear as though it's animated.

6. Ducky
    OP

Israel
    Cool... But these guys.. didn't really have one black one white.. >

7. becker2384

Member becker2384 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Practice! Almost every game has flaws you just need to learn how to exploit them Daniel-san.

8. Switchy

Member Switchy GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    When I just had Mario Kart, I played one race online.
    The guy was SUPERfast and so much faster than me.

I thought it was because you could unlock faster cars on the single player mode, but nope.. He cheated.

It sucks. A lot.

I never played online again...

9. yus786

Member yus786 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    yeah ive seen some guys that are like really really fast and have like unlimited boosts or something

and another time this other guy kept on going into no mans land and popped up around the course loads of times and ended up first somehow lol

yeah well in mario kart i snake when there are snakers but when they arent i dont at all to make it fair, snaking is fun if u can do it and it only takes abit to learn how to

also its the only way to get 3 stars on all the cc's, i still cant get them though [​IMG]

regards

yus786

10. Jhongerkong

Member Jhongerkong GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    When I go online, sometimes the people start moving weirdly. Its like they are moving in a straight line, but they are all glitchy and spaz everywhere on the track.

11. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    I dunno about tha anim8ed icon but the unlimited boosts and the super speed is because of the internet connections.I had the same problem when I played with my friend.You race and in the end the one with the less time wins.that's how it goes.

12. MADKATZ99

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    If somones much faster than you, dont assume their 'cheating'. Mabey you just suck.

Shy guy hacks and offline tracks are awesome when I see people with them, but people with 150cc and even 300cc wifi hacks are the people that deserve a punch in the face. theres a 'parralell' hack where somone can race on a track like baby park by themselfs with computers, while everyone else races on say, cheep cheep beach. because BP is a shorter track, they will automatically win... -__-

people that hack their records to make it seem like their any good, also need somone to slap them.

13. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Don't know if it's a glitch, but some people seem to snake faster than possible, and on certain maps (Sky Garden is one of them I remember) it looks like they fall off the edge and come back on the other side immediately >_>

14. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    4saken, that usually happens when its a bad conneection, as your ds guesses what they'll do next, but if they do something weird, like jumping, it'll look like they fell, and then it updates them to be at the other side

15. zeppo

Member zeppo change my avatar!

United States
    There are a number of shortcuts in sky garden, and they're not hard to find.

16. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    I went up against a guy (name was in japanese) who was above the ground, flying, at the starting line.

17. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I obviously know about all the shortcuts. As it appears on my screen, he actually falls down under the map and looks like he jumps up again. rhyguy summed it up pretty well - probably a connection problem.

18. fsapo

Newcomer fsapo Member

Brazil
    I just stopped playing MK online, it's not fair, when I'm on the first lap some players already finished.

Also in Metroid some idiots Hide behind the wall.. I just play local wireless now, because I can beat my friends IRL if the cheat!

19. Doggy124

Member Doggy124 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    Once I raced online and when it start everyone goes except one guy he didn't start until 5 second passed (I guess ,maybe more) then sudenly this guy went very fast pass all three of us and get the first place, and I'm sure we aren't suck and he didn't snaking.

for MPH

I played only 5 games of online play and all of them, there is always a cheater.

20. MADKATZ99

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I bet you dont [​IMG]

also, theres a sweet sc that you can only do on wifi (100cc) with a mushroom or PRB. On 150cc you can do it with just an MT.
    Theres also a lakito glitch short cut which you probly dont know about.