Hacking Mario Kart Super Circuit keeps randomly freezing on EZ Flash Omega

Nikorasu95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a EZ Flash Omega on Amazon for my DS Lite Cobalt Blue. I believe I got a bad unit or something. Mario Kart keeps randomly freezing on me. My ROM is a good dump and has the correct MD5 hash. I already updated the firmware and even downgraded it, yet the game still keeps randomly freezing. I tried different microSD cards and cleaned the contacts of the flashcart with rubbing alcohol, yet still I'm getting random freezing.

Nikorasu95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did other games freeze?
Only game I tested is different ROMs of Mario Kart Super Circuit that all have the correct MD5, SHA-1, and CRC32 hashes. I was solely focused on getting this one game to work. The ROMs works fine on various software emulators as well, such as, Visual Boy Advance-M, mGBA. It's obviously too late to test the EZ-Flash Omega, as I already set up an Amazon Return for it and I've already packaged and shipped it. I'm going to purchase it again on the actual www.ezflashomega.com website. If I have the same problem, I'm going to get an Everdrive GBA flash cart. I know it's not the ROM itself, it's a known good dump.

Last edited by Nikorasu95,

ZoeKanashimi

Trophies
Website
t.me
XP
Country
Mexico
try downloading the wowroms game, from there I download. You can also try to maintain your GBA, the cartridge slot may be dirty even if it does not look like it, with isopropyl alcohol. I have firmware 7.0 with Kernel 1.6 in my Ez Flash Omega and I finished the Mario Kart Super Circuit without problems.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
try downloading the [redacted], from there I download. You can also try to maintain your GBA, the cartridge slot may be dirty even if it does not look like it, with isopropyl alcohol. I have firmware 7.0 with Kernel 1.6 in my Ez Flash Omega and I finished the Mario Kart Super Circuit without problems.
You better remove that reference, read the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro