1. Nikorasu95

OP Nikorasu95 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I just bought a EZ Flash Omega on Amazon for my DS Lite Cobalt Blue. I believe I got a bad unit or something. Mario Kart keeps randomly freezing on me. My ROM is a good dump and has the correct MD5 hash. I already updated the firmware and even downgraded it, yet the game still keeps randomly freezing. I tried different microSD cards and cleaned the contacts of the flashcart with rubbing alcohol, yet still I'm getting random freezing.

2. Nikorasu95

OP Nikorasu95 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Here is a video I uploaded of the freezing.

3. EZ-Flash2

EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

China
    did other games freeze?

4. Nikorasu95

OP Nikorasu95 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Only game I tested is different ROMs of Mario Kart Super Circuit that all have the correct MD5, SHA-1, and CRC32 hashes. I was solely focused on getting this one game to work. The ROMs works fine on various software emulators as well, such as, Visual Boy Advance-M, mGBA. It's obviously too late to test the EZ-Flash Omega, as I already set up an Amazon Return for it and I've already packaged and shipped it. I'm going to purchase it again on the actual www.ezflashomega.com website. If I have the same problem, I'm going to get an Everdrive GBA flash cart. I know it's not the ROM itself, it's a known good dump.

Last edited by Nikorasu95, Aug 4, 2020
  5. ZoeKanashimi

ZoeKanashimi Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    try downloading the wowroms game, from there I download. You can also try to maintain your GBA, the cartridge slot may be dirty even if it does not look like it, with isopropyl alcohol. I have firmware 7.0 with Kernel 1.6 in my Ez Flash Omega and I finished the Mario Kart Super Circuit without problems.

6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    You better remove that reference, read the rules.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - randomly, freezing, Circuit