Gaming Mario Kart Not working for me

immyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys cant get it to work i have my firmware at 1.9s but get the unautorized hardware detected. anyone have any ideas on how to get past this. i have a pal wii with latest update.

Thanks in advance.

immyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh by the way i burnt it to a normal dvd-r disc good qaulity. So what have i done wrong it did run an update is that an issue?

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok. this happend here too ! Burned in 8x in a good media but got the #001.(srry for my english)
What i did (and dont know why worked):
Booted freeloader and tried to run the same disc that was givin me error, and worked! No #001 after that, and no need to boot freeloader everytime. Dont know why, but this worked for me.

Wii 3.2E + wiikey 1.9s with dev mode on and block mode on.

immyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cheers guys will give the freeloader option a go. However i should add i cant get my new 1.4 config disk to load either i get the disc read error. Also when i upgraded my wii to 1.9s i didnt get the homer sound at the end. Does this mean anything?

Posts merged

Kinda weird thou that the fact its detecting the wiikey is because of a bad burn. Is that normal?

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Freeloader can be found on the net. It is only 2.5 MB. Just googel it
biggrin.gif

immyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thought id give an update. Downloaded freeloader but now cant get that too work all i get is a humming sound and blurry lines going across teh screen twice. Then i try to run teh disk and i get a black screen. I really appreciate all the help by the way.

Cheeers again.

immyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
before someone calls me stupid i just worked out thats whats supposed to happen so i let teh blurry lines go across then ejected and put in Mario Kart still no luck thou
frown.gif
got teh dreaded #001 device detected come up.

Posts merged

before someone calls me stupid i just worked out thats whats supposed to happen so i let teh blurry lines go across then ejected and put in Mario Kart still no luck thou
frown.gif
got teh dreaded #001 device detected come up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too