Mario Kart Not working for me

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by immyh, Apr 7, 2008.

1. immyh
    OP

immyh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    Hi Guys cant get it to work i have my firmware at 1.9s but get the unautorized hardware detected. anyone have any ideas on how to get past this. i have a pal wii with latest update.

Thanks in advance.

2. immyh
    OP

immyh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    oh by the way i burnt it to a normal dvd-r disc good qaulity. So what have i done wrong it did run an update is that an issue?

3. MCorbet

MCorbet Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Netherlands
    mjust reburn it at diferent speeds en media. It must work.

4. trOublie

trOublie Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2007
    Brazil
    Ok. this happend here too ! Burned in 8x in a good media but got the #001.(srry for my english)
    What i did (and dont know why worked):
    Booted freeloader and tried to run the same disc that was givin me error, and worked! No #001 after that, and no need to boot freeloader everytime. Dont know why, but this worked for me.

Wii 3.2E + wiikey 1.9s with dev mode on and block mode on.

5. Bilbotorm

Bilbotorm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2005
    New Zealand
    Burn on +R , or change -R brand, or change speed

6. tredes

tredes GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    were did u guys get the rip from? is it available to download?? any links??

thanks

7. duncans_pumpkin

duncans_pumpkin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2008
    Im betting its a bad burn

8. MrKuenning

MrKuenning GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Alaska
    8X never works for me, I use 4x and I get 100%

9. immyh
    OP

immyh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    cheers guys will give the freeloader option a go. However i should add i cant get my new 1.4 config disk to load either i get the disc read error. Also when i upgraded my wii to 1.9s i didnt get the homer sound at the end. Does this mean anything?

Posts merged

Kinda weird thou that the fact its detecting the wiikey is because of a bad burn. Is that normal?

10. immyh
    OP

immyh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    by the way where can i get freeloader from?

11. MCorbet

MCorbet Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Netherlands
    Freeloader can be found on the net. It is only 2.5 MB. Just googel it [​IMG]

12. immyh
    OP

immyh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    thought id give an update. Downloaded freeloader but now cant get that too work all i get is a humming sound and blurry lines going across teh screen twice. Then i try to run teh disk and i get a black screen. I really appreciate all the help by the way.

Cheeers again.

13. immyh
    OP

immyh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    before someone calls me stupid i just worked out thats whats supposed to happen so i let teh blurry lines go across then ejected and put in Mario Kart still no luck thou [​IMG] got teh dreaded #001 device detected come up.

Posts merged

before someone calls me stupid i just worked out thats whats supposed to happen so i let teh blurry lines go across then ejected and put in Mario Kart still no luck thou [​IMG] got teh dreaded #001 device detected come up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice