Hacking Mario Kart 8 DLC Help

Dungeonseeker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When running MK8 with Loadiine and the latest update I've noticed there is a blank box on the main menu which isn't there if I run the game with updates disabled so I'm assuming it's something to do with DLC.

I actually own both the DLCs anyway but I no longer have my disc (I still have it but it's scratched and doesn't boot anymore) so how can I go about getting the DLC files to use with the Loadiine version?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use DLC with loadiine. The only thing you can do is inject the courses into the old courses and overwrite them. (the names will still show the original courses but will be the DLC courses.) There's a tutorial about it here

https://gbatemp.net/threads/【tutorial】how-to-play-mario-kart-8-dlc-tracks-in-loadiine-in-a-quick-dirty-way.415344/

So you're basically having to sarcrifice the original courses to play the DLC ones. What I do is have 2 copies of Mario Kart 8 on my sd card one for the original game one for DLC courses.

Last edited by ,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use DLC with loadiine. The only thing you can do is inject the courses into the old courses and overwrite them. (the names will still show the original courses but will be the DLC courses.) There's a tutorial about it here

https://gbatemp.net/threads/【tutorial】how-to-play-mario-kart-8-dlc-tracks-in-loadiine-in-a-quick-dirty-way.415344/

So you're basically having to sarcrifice the original courses to play the DLC ones. What I do is have 2 copies of Mario Kart 8 on my sd card one for the original game one for DLC courses.
You can load owned DLC on loadiine...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night