ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josemel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing strange here, you are playing with people who don't have CTGP-7, but the normal Mario Kart. Play in the official CTGP-7 community.
Great thank you very much my friend and bless in this new year to you and all the comunity !!!!

Just one question how i add the comunity ?

Never mind i did it thankyou !!!!

Last edited by Josemel,
Reactions: PabloMK7

LeonardoGrecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Get the 0.10.zip update from my github and you'll find the CTGP-7OnionFS.plg inside resources/update. The other plugins can be recovered by enabling 200cc/Led tricks in the manager.

Should the plugins for 200cc/led tricks be in the folder as well? Tried checking them with FBI after booting CTGP-7 and only that one plugin shows in the folder.
200cc does appear at the menu sometimes, but never led tricks. Does that have anything with being a new3ds (11.2.0-35 p-Sys with Luma 6.6)?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you upload an official mirror for every CTGP-7 update besides DSHack..? I've been here for about 20 minutes so far and it barely downloaded anything. My internet is fine (ping 13ms, 92MB/s download, 12MB/s upload) and files from other sites download at their normal speed. I don't have time to wait 3 hours to download a 178MB file.

4aa79a6e18f54fecb1ed610c1752a7d6.png

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a really, really stupid question, but does the NTR Method actually require the use of NTR CFW? The wording of the OP makes it sound like it would work with any CFW but the name of the method kind of suggests otherwise

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This might be a really, really stupid question, but does the NTR Method actually require the use of NTR CFW? The wording of the OP makes it sound like it would work with any CFW but the name of the method kind of suggests otherwise
NTR CFW runs on top of other CFW. It doesn't work on its own.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if this has been reported or not yet, but using 3D on the menus is a little agonizing because the flag behind the course window doesn't adjust at the same ratio as the rest of the screen

NeoUmbreon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help. I'm using the NTR method, and everything works until I go to launch MK7 from the home menu, and it says Nintendo 3ds, with the waves going into the words, and the green flash meant it should work, right? Well it just stayed there for eternity. I'm at a loss, it worked before. (I'm using a legit cia from my prepatched cart, n3ds)

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Help. I'm using the NTR method, and everything works until I go to launch MK7 from the home menu, and it says Nintendo 3ds, with the waves going into the words, and the green flash meant it should work, right? Well it just stayed there for eternity. I'm at a loss, it worked before. (I'm using a legit cia from my prepatched cart, n3ds)
Are you using the new 5 step NTR method? Is your CFW updated to lastest version? Have you tried using the cartridge directly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1