ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe trying a second time... :unsure:
Delete the files folder and CTGP-7 folder before trying again.
When exactly do you get the error? Do you see any text after selecting EUR?

That's Strange, I don't have any CTGP-7 folder... Only the files one. And I've tried the installation at least 15 or 20 times, and my notification box is now spammed. So I'm going to try again :P

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I'm really stupid. Instead of copying the files folder, I had copied the entire zip Inside a CTGP-7 folder on the SD, before recopying the files folder. So the installer must have been confused by this and messed up. I've erased these folders and now that works, thank you very much :P

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the tutorial, it's 4 steps.
I installed the launcher and put the file folder into root and launched the launcher. Then I booted it up and let it install itself. I clicked Launch and it said to launch MK7. So I did that and it launched MK7 but it wasn't running the CTGP-7 mods. It was just vanilla. That's why I figured I needed to setup NTR CFW or something to make it work.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I installed the launcher and put the file folder into root and launched the launcher. Then I booted it up and let it install itself. I clicked Launch and it said to launch MK7. So I did that and it launched MK7 but it wasn't running the CTGP-7 mods. It was just vanilla. That's why I figured I needed to setup NTR CFW or something to make it work.
Try a second time, you need to launch the manager each time the console reboots, NTR CFW is built into the app. (you should be getting a screen asking which NTR version to load when you launch the app, if that's not happening, make sure you have luma and your firmware updated to lastest version.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I found a bug Mario Kart USA (Spanish lenguage) CTGP 10.1

Bug: The tracks name are the default ones (In spanish)
It's a known bug and it's not related to Spanish at all, just remove the 1.1 update patch until I find a solution.
@PabloMK7 Can I enable/disable custom tracks any time on a old3ds with MK7 physical with NTR method?
Options->Ingame Options

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow