Hacking Mario Galaxy + 0.3 unpatched and patched

Raziel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having a problem playing Mario Galaxy patched or unpatched. i patched and it would play till the first cutscene after mario frolics(bowzer's intro scene), i made an unpatched and i get a read disk error. everywhere i see people say that it passed the compatability test. anyone have settings to share on this? thanks in advance.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raziel5000 said:
Anyone else having a problem playing Mario Galaxy patched or unpatched. i patched and it would play till the first cutscene after mario frolics(bowzer's intro scene), i made an unpatched and i get a read disk error. everywhere i see people say that it passed the compatability test. anyone have settings to share on this? thanks in advance.
trust me man, people on that compatibilty list never play through it long enough, you can never get correct compatibilty, even if it works it would probably freeze somewhere, like super paper mario, 2-2 doesnt work, but this one guy had level 2-4 working past 2-2, and he only confirmed it, 1 (working) to 8 on it not working

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
The first cutscene is incredibly choppy, but on 1:1 on quality media and it plays all the way through.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people are having problems with it.

Said from a guy who beat the entire game using the backup loader.

I have no problems with the game. What-so-ever.

The only problem I had was it freezing underwater. But I installed the cIOS_fix, and it didn't freeze anymore.

XeroCure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to encounter any problems with it patched on the new loader, the first cut scene is pretty choppy but it never used to play (try pressing home and going back to the game to very temporarily have the cut-scene play well) and the underwater area seem to work fine with version 0.3 ...

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had all the problems everyone had with 0.1.

The first video doesn't freeze for me on 0.3 (although I have to say its only stuttering during certain parts, and only a slight stutter)
the first water level I finally beat.

So far none of the level problems i had with 0.1, and I did start a new game to test out the intro first.

edit: Should also note this is using the decrypted version of the game, I haven't burned a 1:1 copy yet.
specs: decrypted, lite-on burner, using sony dvd+r, imgburn, 16x.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: