Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3

Garo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Chrono Trigger did? How can I tell beforehand if a game has a secret english option?

If M&L3 does, awesome, if it doesn't, when does it get released in USA?

Edit: AHA, I didn't read the sakura FAQ until now, I didn't think it had info on versions, but then I saw the idiot guide and wondered what would be in that thread. Good deal, found compatibility for homebrew and such. Awesome deal, but what are the risks with SNEmulDS on Sakura?? And how do I find out which games can have RTS and which ones it won't work for or delete sav file/something else terrible?

Does Sakura not kill the sav file for Bleach Dark Souls yet? I'm about to go get the new triple loader.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, Garo, I run the homebrew compatibility list. The risks involved in running SNEmulDS on Sakura are risking that it could slowly corrupt your SD card. I don't know how this happens, but a user has reported that you do risk slowly corrupting your SD card if you use it.

I don't know where you can find out which games have RTS and which don't, nor can I tell you which will automatically delete their SAV files.

Oh, and as a final note, don't get the new triple loader. The M3 Team have finally released an official version of Sakura and it's amazing! Get it here.

I hope this has helped you. Good luck!
biggrin.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, if you hold A while booting your DS, you will go to the system select menu. No, there is no RTS compatibility list or soft reset compatibility list, and unfortunately I have no time to run more than 1 list.
tongue.gif

Trust me, you will not be disappointed with the new Sakura.
yaynds.gif

Pamela

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
click.linksynergy.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Well, Garo, I run the homebrew compatibility list. The risks involved in running SNEmulDS on Sakura are risking that it could slowly corrupt your SD card. I don't know how this happens, but a user has reported that you do risk slowly corrupting your SD card if you use it.

Ok here goes a couple of dumb questions.. but here goes.
smileipb2.png

If i dual boot my m3 real into touchpod, an run SNEmulDS, will it slowly corrupt the card? or will it just do thiis in m3 sakura? or is it just the hardware of the m3 real card thats causes the problem?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I must be honest with you, Pamela, I don't know for sure. So far, only a Sakura user has reported that SNEmulDS slowly corrupts the card so my guess is that it's a Sakura issue, however please don't take my word for it as I may be wrong.

Pamela

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
click.linksynergy.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
I must be honest with you, Pamela, I don't know for sure. So far, only a Sakura user has reported that SNEmulDS slowly corrupts the card so my guess is that it's a Sakura issue, however please don't take my word for it as I may be wrong.

Thanks for the quick reply!!... i guess sukura's disk check doesn't help with this issue

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, you should use Windows's Disk Check whenever you plug your SD card into your computer. In My Computer, right-click your SD card, click Properties. Go to Tools, then click Check Now in the Error Checking section (Vista). It should automatically fix any errors on your card. So as long as you do this, SNEmulDS shouldn't give you problems... theoretically. I haven't tested it, but it makes sense to me.

Pamela

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
click.linksynergy.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Actually, you should use Windows's Disk Check whenever you plug your SD card into your computer. In My Computer, right-click your SD card, click Properties. Go to Tools, then click Check Now in the Error Checking section (Vista). It should automatically fix any errors on your card. So as long as you do this, SNEmulDS shouldn't give you problems... theoretically. I haven't tested it, but it makes sense to me.

Thanks again, Ill do that
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock