syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
funny thing is a lot of you complain about link and his conductors hat and the trains and how its "gay" but everyone will be crying and complaining about a fix for it and their flash carts when it comes out.I've been a Zelda fan for the past 20 years & every Zelda game ever made has been fun.Just because you don't like the theme or cell shade style cartoon link doesn't change the fact that its still another good zelda game just because Nintendo is trying to become creative everyone cries that it changes but then everyone cries if it stays the same.I happen to be looking forward to the new Zelda game and am interested in how everything will be and i think it will be successful just as phantom hourglass was(just because you didnt like it doesn't change the fact of its success).Also i will look forward to where Nintendo takes the series after that.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how people are having problems with EDGE....
unsure.gif
???

It's working fine for me. Firmware 1.5, using only the AR code fix.

I know many of you have probably seen my posts before saying it's working, and this is just another one of those, because people seem to still have trouble getting it working.

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been said already but this game works fine minus some graphical issues using DeSmuME. No freezes or hangs when you save.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lolorlofl said:
Oh god, can't wait to see the LOZ: Spirit Tracks shitstorm...

If they take a similar approach with the piracy protection, then it should probably be cracked much faster than this game.

laughingmisterj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
funny thing is a lot of you complain about link and his conductors hat and the trains and how its "gay" but everyone will be crying and complaining about a fix for it and their flash carts when it comes out.I've been a Zelda fan for the past 20 years & every Zelda game ever made has been fun.Just because you don't like the theme or cell shade style cartoon link doesn't change the fact that its still another good zelda game just because Nintendo is trying to become creative everyone cries that it changes but then everyone cries if it stays the same.I happen to be looking forward to the new Zelda game and am interested in how everything will be and i think it will be successful just as phantom hourglass was(just because you didnt like it doesn't change the fact of its success).Also i will look forward to where Nintendo takes the series after that.

Boring rant is boring.

I defy you to defend "Wand of Gamelon".

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet, can't wait to give it a shot...i have work till 7pm but await giving it a go...where does one get the newest firmware for the ds real?...i have the sakura build 1.41 on it right now.. many thanks to all that have made this happen..

JJShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Drian117 said:
I don't understand how people are having problems with EDGE....
unsure.gif
???

It's working fine for me. Firmware 1.5, using only the AR code fix.

I know many of you have probably seen my posts before saying it's working, and this is just another one of those, because people seem to still have trouble getting it working.

Can you upload your cheats.dat file? I'm in Edge with the firmware 1.5 and the AR codes, and the game doesn't work for me (stuck in the File save screen)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laughingmisterj said:
syko5150 said:

Boring rant is boring.

I defy you to defend "Wand of Gamelon".
No one will defend Wand of Gamelon, simply because it sucks and Nintendo had no hand in making it. Stupid comeback is stupid. Nintendo-made Zelda games all have one thing in common- absolutely none in the entire series has sucked. This is not including the CDi games, as they are not real Zelda games. But, each Nintendo-made Zelda have each had something very awesome in them, regardless of what fanboys hates them for nitpicky things. Even Zelda 2 and Phantom Hourglass have been good.

Mikecardii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be the game that finally forces my hand to get an Acekard. I'm sick and goddamn tired of all these games not working for my crappy R4. But this cart has given me many a good time.

darksaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I heard someone from -snip- say someone is finally working on a patch for R4, and it's almost done and just needs some testing. But now I can't enter the site it always tells me Network Error
frown.gif
so is the patch finally done or is still in progress?

rbasous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no patch completed , don't and not even in progress,
-snip- ve been talking bout an r4 patch like forever, and every new hope rise all the members and visitors log to the site causing traffic problems for nothing ,
believe me , if the game is fixed on r4 somehow , u will know without needing to post anything ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH