Translucentbill said:
Using this code
Code:
52064138 E1A00005 
5206413C E28DDE22 
02064138 E3A00001 
D0000000 00000000 
D0000000 00000000

and the game code (using EVO tools you can find the game code) you can get past the control lock.
This only works on a few cards (SCDS1 and some others) and it only fixes the save issue. The game also freezes and glitches at many other times, so it's probably best to wait for a complete patch (Which I have on good authority is being made as I type by a team of coders)

jamielee321

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
DSTTi status.

Running the latest firmware that supports DSi 1.4 on TTi
Using a DSLite.
Latest infolib & savelib

No patch - doesn't work. Save file select freeze.
XPA patch only shows a white screen on launch.

Also cheat code patches doesn't work on both original tt kernel menu, moded tt menu 1.72a2, nor YSMenu.

Nothing seems to work.

recoomeboom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in reality, no one is really working on this on *name removed by staff* (which i saw someone mention) the only "realistic" report was from someone named finalmario who announced he was giving up last night. Between romulation constantly deleting post and four people posting the same info nonstop, i think people are believing that there is progress being made when really there isn't, at least on that site.

i haven't been following here, wether any serious programmers have been working on a fix, but if there is no specific person we can point to here either, we aren't making progress.

I have no skills as a programmer, but i also have no problem waiting for this game. If you guys really want to play this soon though, there has to be some sort of coordination, and not just people spamming boards with old news, or people who haven't a clue on hacking/programming saying they are "working on it."

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
recoomeboom said:
in reality, no one is really working on this on *name removed by staff* (which i saw someone mention) the only "realistic" report was from someone named finalmario who announced he was giving up last night. Between romulation constantly deleting post and four people posting the same info nonstop, i think people are believing that there is progress being made when really there isn't, at least on that site.

i haven't been following here, wether any serious programmers have been working on a fix, but if there is no specific person we can point to here either, we aren't making progress.

I have no skills as a programmer, but i also have no problem waiting for this game. If you guys really want to play this soon though, there has to be some sort of coordination, and not just people spamming boards with old news, or people who haven't a clue on hacking/programming saying they are "working on it."
There IS progress. In the original release thread, one of the mods mentioned there was a team working on a patch, it's just taking a long time due to the amount of anti-piracy protection in the game

EDIT: There is progress, checked a forum (not going to say which one due to fear of spamming) and the Cheat Code Editing guys are working on a patch right now. Sit tight, and when it is completed I will post the link here

tnaught10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rylen said:
Same here, no problem after patching the game, I've played the game for more than 2 hours and still no freeze or any kind of problem, I can save and load just fine too
smile.gif

I'm using:
DSi 1.4u
EZ Flash Vi hardware[805]
8GB Transcend microSD Class 6
Firmware loader V12
Kernel 2.0 RC5

Okay so i am able to also confirm this, it's actually odd though. I've downloaded the same patch for it and it didn't work until literally 15 minutes ago. I downloaded a fresh rom, and made a copy of it in the same original directory. Then i renamed the copy to xpa-mal3 but didn't add .nds after. then i i copied it over in the dir of the patch and ran xpa-ml3 batch file and it worked..
cool.gif

I am using:
DSi 1.4u
EZ Flash Vi hardware [805]
8 gb transcend microSD
Firmware loader 12v (14v)
kernel 2.0 RC4

I downgraded to RC4 because RC5 can't run scribblenauts.

EDIT: sorry i forgot to add in that i also began the game with no issues, and was able to save and reload as well. I did notice as other people said some slight graphical glitches on the top screen but it's nothing that would irritate you through gameplay. Its like watching a movie, you barely notice it.

Awesome turtwig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can play the game on my edge card. Using this AR code

52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

But, it's a one time deal. After you save the game and power it off, you can't load the sav file anymore. Your info still pops up on the file selection screen. You just can't play in it. I'm sure this is old. But w/e

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
miss_DSlite said:
ohhh i guess nintendo will do the same for KH 358/2 when is out

Probably not. That's a Square-Enix game. To be honest, I'm pretty surprised to see this game have such good anti-piracy measures. Most games get cracked within 24 hours of release.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised by how different the piracy protection is from the initial Japanese release. Still, the code works well enough with CycloDS on the latest firmware. It will freeze AFTER saving at a piracy check point, but you can just reset the game and keep on playing, with your save intact. I'm sure something perfect will come out eventually.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its different because nintendo of america knows there are lots of people in america that will pirate the game than japanese people would in japan so they changed it up.

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
miss_DSlite said:
ohhh i guess nintendo will do the same for KH 358/2 when is out

Not necessarily. All Squenix games have some sort of protection, but is usually bypassed really easily (like both FFCC games and the Jap version of KH).

jamielee321

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Here's an idea for all the coders. Has anyone considered taking the game content (textueres, coding, text, etc etc etc) from the USA version and merging/injecting it into the Japanese version of the games? The J version works with no hickups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol