ROM Hack Mario and Luigi 3 USA Freeze

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn McCommunist, If all you have to do with your time is flame people on this board you truly have no life. Sad, sad, sad.
frown.gif

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
take it easy boys , just wait , drink a coffe and wait or play other game , i know when the parch release i will play it a bit and play other game hahaha , but i want the parch anyway! jaja

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Cyclo Evolution, and I got the game working using a cheat, but I reached a point in the game where it crashes regardless of the cheat being active or not. As Bowser, right after I get the vacuum block, I'm about to enter into a battle to be shown how to use it. But just as the screen is going to the battle screen (where you see a star come across the screen), the game freeze (and the sound does the typical repeating stuck sound).

Anyone know how to get past this? Thanks!

laughingmisterj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing on a cyclods too, and I have passed that point. Sorry, it might be a corruption in the ROM or a memory error. (Btw, I'm using an 8gb Kingston card.) Have you updated to 1.55?

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
^You know that's what everyone is trying to do right? Lol

As for me, I don't really care anymore. When it comes, it will come.

aznlylboi512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry not to double post this but i need a problem with this game and need answer.
anyone here playing this with acekard 2i?? my sav keep missing after i plug my mem stick to my laptop. anyone around here having the same problem? kinda depressing that i got kinda far and have to start over again cause i you cant skip the cut scene

hooktail154

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
Works perfectly on CycloDS firmware 1.56b3 and the GBAtemp cheat database fix code. Only a barely noticable graphic glitch on the top screen. Im at the sneezy boat, and I still haven't had a single freeze or glitch
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
aznlylboi512 said:
sorry not to double post this but i need a problem with this game and need answer.
anyone here playing this with acekard 2i?? my sav keep missing after i plug my mem stick to my laptop. anyone around here having the same problem? kinda depressing that i got kinda far and have to start over again cause i you cant skip the cut scene

use AKAIO 1.5 + clean rom
should work fine

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=home

laughingmisterj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hooktail154 said:
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
Works perfectly on CycloDS firmware 1.56b3 and the GBAtemp cheat database fix code. Only a barely noticable graphic glitch on the top screen. Im at the sneezy boat, and I still haven't had a single freeze or glitch
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Really? I'm using the same firmware and I still get the freeze after saving. No other glitches, though. (Never noticed a glitch on the top screen. Hmm...)

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alex10019 said:
Any fixes to Top Toy DS/DSTT?

Yeah, buy a different flashcard. That'll fix that DSTT alright.
yaynds.gif

No seriously, get a different card. I'm not trying to be facetious. This seems like it's going to be the first in a long line of games that you're going to be sitting around waiting to play on the DSTT and MAYBE eventually will. The DSTT has served me well up to this point, but with the team having abandoned it long ago, the DSTT is what it is: a dead ass card. As you can see, even the CFW user support seems to be falling off rather quickly.

10 bucks at DealExtreme will get you a new Acekard. That's what I did.
smile.gif

--

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them