Man stomps woman, then wants APOLOGY?!

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have got to be kidding me....

1) He didn't stomp on her head like the word suggests. It was an assault, but there was no momentum in his foot to actually do much damage if any at all.

With that being said:

2) Back pain? Are you kidding???!!! If you got back pain for that 2 second activity, it's your own fault for being old and out of shape.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
You idiot, if a woman starts swinging on you, yes you have the right to self defense. I actually mentioned that in my post that you quoted.

And self defense implies you're in danger. A woman being violent cause she doesn't get her way, and attacking you because she thinks you wont touch her is hardly a call for LEGITIMATE self defense. I'd still punch her if she punched me, true danger or not. If they're allowed to hit/slap/kick/shove me, I can do the same. That's what equality is.
smile.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:

1) He didn't stomp on her head like the word suggests. It was an assault, but there was no momentum in his foot to actually do much damage if any at all.

With that being said:

2) Back pain? Are you kidding???!!! If you got back pain for that 2 second activity, it's your own fault for being old and out of shape.
This made me lol.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:

With that being said:

Because you don't turn old naturally.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
Zetta_x said:

With that being said:

Because you don't turn old naturally.
Only not everyone that turns old has back pains and is out of shape.
Going by your username, you're probably gonna have back pains and be out of shape. teehee

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:

It was battery, not assault. Learn what the words mean before you use them.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That wasn't a stomp. He was going to hold her down by the shoulder with his foot, then backed away for some reason. I've seen the police and security do similar before. But it's only a short clip and it doesn't show how she was acting before she was restrained. So maybe that was an over reaction, maybe fair, or maybe it's one of them situations when the pair of them need to admit they both did something stupid and both apologise.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
mechagouki said:
She might have had a gun

She was already on the floor and restrained. Anyone could have a gun, can you just go around attacking them just in case?
Just because she was restrained doesn't mean she's not armed and can't get a hand free and start shooting people. That's happened many times to police. Still if she didn't want to get roughed up she could have come there and protested like a civilized person. Then again the goal was to create an incident and get it on film. She did her job then laughed about it over a beer latter while uploading the footage. If you believe otherwise you're gullible.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What bollocks, like I say, if it had been a Tea Partier (who often are packing guns when they're protesting and screaming at people like apes) who had rushed a Democrat you would be crying that the person doing the stomping was was one of Obama's jackbooted thought police thugs.

If he was worried about her doing something with her hand, why stomp on her head? Or maybe she had guns hidden in her nostrils?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's hilarious and scary that you people decide to squabble whether it was a STOMP or not. if you get a boot to the head while face down on cement, that is probably stompy enough to be considered a stomp. For fuck's sake.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
What bollocks, like I say, if it had been a Tea Partier (who often are packing guns when they're protesting and screaming at people like apes) who had rushed a Democrat you would be crying that the person doing the stomping was was one of Obama's jackbooted thought police thugs.

If he was worried about her doing something with her hand, why stomp on her head? Or maybe she had guns hidden in her nostrils?
Had it been a Tea Partier and they got their ass kicked I would have said they got their just deserves but I guarantee if it were a Tea Partier there would be no sympathy in the media. This is a pretty typical leftist tactic to manufacture a violent situation then cray about how they were ill treated. We see it all the time when cars are burned and businesses are trashed at wto rallies. These people are professional instigators and they are trained to drop and cover so they'll not get hurt in these situations. I've read the coming insurrection by the invisible committee and other leftist literature and this type of staged indecent comes right from their playbook. If you can't see that then there's really no helping you you've been too thoroughly brainwashed.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:

You'll notice I didn't involve personal politics or swear in my post.

You're sounding a little hysterical IMHO.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
mechagouki said:
BlueStar said:

You'll notice I didn't involve personal politics or swear in my post.

You're sounding a little hysterical IMHO.

You'll notice I wasn't talking to you.

Had it been a Tea Partier and they got their ass kicked I would have said they got their just deserves but I guarantee if it were a Tea Partier there would be no sympathy in the media. This is a pretty typical leftist tactic to manufacture a violent situation then cray about how they were ill treated. We see it all the time when cars are burned and businesses are trashed at wto rallies. These people are professional instigators and they are trained to drop and cover so they'll not get hurt in these situations. I've read the coming insurrection by the invisible committee and other leftist literature and this type of staged indecent comes right from their playbook. If you can't see that then there's really no helping you you've been too thoroughly brainwashed.

Protip: Normal store brand foil is not thick enough to keep the secret leftist conspiracy mind control rays out of your brain if you're too close to their secret underground volcano lair, it HAS to be Bacofoil.

As for it being a 'leftist' tactic to manufacture violent situations, ahem...

ashleytodd.jpg

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So those cars burning in Greece and France all the violent protests on TV that wasn't real that was the tin foil. HO.....OK . The left is so peaceful. They never instantiate and stage violence. I think the definition of being brain washed is when you have the evidence right in front of your face and you still deny it. It would be interesting if we lived in a world where you could bum rush politicians and not get taken down.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the text makes it sound like he fuckin curbstomps her then you watch the video and he just sorta sets his foot down on her shoulder and flicks it off then backs away

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
So those cars burning in Greece and France all the violent protests on TV that wasn't real that was the tin foil.

OK . The left is so peaceful. They never instantiate and stage violence. I think the definition of being brain washed is when you have the evidence right in front of your face and you still deny it.

Wait, they were on TV? I thought the super secret liberal media plot meant that they weren't shown in the media? That's where the tinfoil comes in.

Anyway, your framing of the protesters political position is deliberately narrow. One of the justifications of the protests was that they were against government bailouts of failed financial companies - isn't that a free market capitalist position?

Of course people on all sides of the political spectrum are capable of violence, it's you who has been conditioned to believe that it's exclusively the domain of your political opponents.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Pliskron said:
So those cars burning in Greece and France all the violent protests on TV that wasn't real that was the tin foil.

OK . The left is so peaceful. They never instantiate and stage violence. I think the definition of being brain washed is when you have the evidence right in front of your face and you still deny it.

Wait, they were on TV? I thought the super secret liberal media plot meant that they weren't shown in the media? That's where the tinfoil comes in.

Anyway, your framing of the protesters political position is deliberately narrow. One of the justifications of the protests was that they were against government bailouts of failed financial companies - isn't that a free market capitalist position?

Of course people on all sides of the political spectrum are capable of violence, it's you who has been conditioned to believe that it's exclusively the domain of your political opponents.
Ah so you admit this was a political ploy and the woman intended to create a violent situation. That's what I thought

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also