Man stomps woman, then wants APOLOGY?!

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He was intentionally trying to "American History X" her. You are all scumbags that are saying she is at fault or the guy was within his rights. 1) YOU DO NOT HIT WOMEN. 2) You do not kick someone when they are down 3) Let Police handle the matter just restrain the person there is no need to beat them. Oh and did I mention YOU DO NOT EVER F'ING HIT A WOMAN!!!

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elmoreas said:
He was intentionally trying to "American History X" her. You are all scumbags that are saying she is at fault or the guy was within his rights. 1) YOU DO NOT HIT WOMEN. 2) You do not kick someone when they are down 3) Let Police handle the matter just restrain the person there is no need to beat them. Oh and did I mention YOU DO NOT EVER F'ING HIT A WOMAN!!!
Sorry, right wingers disagree. Females are fair game for headstomping if you're a teabagger.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmoreas said:
If I'm in the position and the correct distance away, and a woman has a gun pointed at me, you better believe I'm knocking her fucking lights out.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this lunatic has been playing too much mario
laugh.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
elmoreas said:

I wasn't gonna comment, til I read this? So, you do NOT hit women, eh? Sounds a bit sexist as shit to me. Remember that whole womans right movement they fought so hard to achieve? You know, to be TREATED AS EQUALS TO MEN? Then they get it, and turn it around, "Equal only when it conveniences us, and doesn't have consequences." You're a sexist pig for saying you can't harm a woman, implying they're not equal enough to get hurt. Bet you didn't know, most domestic violence these days are started by women, and they're the most violent? Oh, but can't do anything about it, they have breasts. =P

So yeah, you're either equal, or you're not; and thanks to the media raising you, women aren't treated equal, unless it's when THEY want it, and feel it's fine. Being equal means getting paid the same, having the same right to vote and hold office, fighting in war, and getting punched in the face if you're a cunt. Inb4realmendon'thitwomen.

As for the video, that wasn't stomping on her, in any form.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
Remember that whole womans right movement they fought so hard to achieve? You know, to be TREATED AS EQUALS TO MEN? Then they get it, and turn it around, "Equal only when it conveniences us, and doesn't have consequences."
Oh God this...Fucking this this this this. I'm sick of hearing people say don't hit a woman, because women wanted to be equal so bad, and that goes with bad things to. Let's face it, if you're wife is abusing you or something, you shouldn't just sit there and take it because she's a women...Even though this isn't the point of this whole topic, I definitely agree with that statement. Equality goes for both benefits, and downsides.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
geminisama said:
Remember that whole womans right movement they fought so hard to achieve? You know, to be TREATED AS EQUALS TO MEN? Then they get it, and turn it around, "Equal only when it conveniences us, and doesn't have consequences."
Oh God this...Fucking this this this this. I'm sick of hearing people say don't hit a woman, because women wanted to be equal so bad, and that goes with bad things to. Let's face it, if you're wife is abusing you or something, you shouldn't just sit there and take it because she's a women...Even though this isn't the point of this whole topic, I definitely agree with that statement. Equality goes for both benefits, and downsides.

Exactly. They fought for EQUAL rights, not "Limited beneficial rights."
Sorry to derail, but I can't stand sexism in any form.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Attention idiots: no, you absolutely, positively, DO NOT HIT WOMEN. The absolute only exceptions are LEGITIMATE self defense, or a sparring match, or some other unique situation. Five guys tackling a woman and one stomping on her head, I cannot believe you think that is ok. Scum of the Earth bastards. You really don't think that was stomping ? You are a sick son of a bitch, I hope you get locked up in a nuthouse before you hurt a woman

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mightymage said:
its bison he should ex that head stomp
This.

Eh, someone running towards me I would knock them out too. But the fact that she was being restrained already doesn't mean he should have stomp her still.
I have to check out the video.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
Attention idiots: no, you absolutely, positively, DO NOT HIT WOMEN. The absolute only exceptions are LEGITIMATE self defense, or a sparring match, or some other unique situation. Five guys tackling a woman and one stomping on her head, I cannot believe you think that is ok. Scum of the Earth bastards. You really don't think that was stomping ? You are a sick son of a bitch, I hope you get locked up in a nuthouse before you hurt a woman

Lol, you got us. We're all psycopaths waiting to happen, cause we sense the double standards the media ingrained in people, like YOU. Too bad women get treated specially all the damn time, based only on having breasts. People are nicer to them as a whole, people are more willing to do something/help a woman, they aren't required to do tons of shit, they can be deadbeats without a job, but if a man is a stay at home father, he's a LOSER; OH, and you can't harm a woman in any way or shape, no matter what she did. Guess what, that makes you, and everyone else who bends to their double standards, a sexist. I applaud their fight to become equal, and as a result, I treat a woman equal. I won't walk up and hadouken a lady, but if she starts swinging on me cause she doesn't get her way, I will not refrain from punching the woman, just cause the media says it's not manly. Yupyupyup, the previous guy, and all the women who expect us to go by THEIR selective equality, should be ashamed of themselves.

Edit: Oh, and since when does harming a woman get you put into a loony bin? Punching/slapping/shoving a girl going nuts and attacking you =/= killing them, and wearing their skin as a dress. Just saying.
Also, I never said what they did was OK, I refuted the tall tale that women should never be harmed, and that it was hardly a STOMP. He pushed down on her, not stomped.

Lastly, my gf totally agrees with me, and many others. Wanna know why? She's not a prissy double standard toting princess who thinks things should go her way, just cause she's female. She's one of the few girls I've met who actually acts upon EQUAL rights.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't condone what he did, but it really is not as bad as this article makes it out to be. If it were me, I would have tackled her ass, because as Pliskron said, she rushed the car of a running candidate. I don't care what gender you are. You rush someone like that, most anyone will assume there is some kind of violence afoot and try to nip it in the butt.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
That's what I was thinking, but that's politics for you.

It tears us all apart.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an OUTRAGE!

How could she do such a thing? Getting stomped on by that poor man... He deserves an apology ASAP!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC?