Man stomps woman, then wants APOLOGY?!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
BlueStar said:
Pliskron said:
So those cars burning in Greece and France all the violent protests on TV that wasn't real that was the tin foil.

OK . The left is so peaceful. They never instantiate and stage violence. I think the definition of being brain washed is when you have the evidence right in front of your face and you still deny it.

Wait, they were on TV? I thought the super secret liberal media plot meant that they weren't shown in the media? That's where the tinfoil comes in.

Anyway, your framing of the protesters political position is deliberately narrow. One of the justifications of the protests was that they were against government bailouts of failed financial companies - isn't that a free market capitalist position?

Of course people on all sides of the political spectrum are capable of violence, it's you who has been conditioned to believe that it's exclusively the domain of your political opponents.
Ah so you admit this was a political ploy and the woman intended to create a violent situation. That's what I thought

I said no such thing, but if the only way you can claim victory is to invent a fantasy world where I agree with you, go ahead, you certainly need some kind of assistance.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
mechagouki said:
BlueStar said:
You'll notice I wasn't talking to you.

I never said you were, but go ahead, flatter yourself.

So why all this "Notice I'm not being political, why you being all political" stuff then? The person I was addressing made the whole thing political in the first reply to the thread.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh this is political. you have a woman pulling a stunt for political reasons and you have a bias media trying to create a story where there is none. There was another political rally where a liberal chocked a tea party activist and that didn't make the news. Well the guy didn't really get chocked badly and he probably provoked it but notice the difference in media reaction. notice the hypocrisy. Here's the link. Judge for yourself. I don't think ether story is news worthy unless you're commenting on hypocrisy

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/moveon-rep...-arizona-rally/

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
If you're determined to see bias, you'll see it. The fact that in the US the biggest TV news network is unashamedly right-wing and that anything but far-right voices are completed barred from talk radio airwaves should give a clue that the Secret Liberal Media Conspiracy is not as pervasive and powerful as you've been told by the very shrewd right wing media organisations, who manage to somehow argue that all the media is liberal through the medium of, uh, the media.

Not absolutely everything that happens that makes conservatives look bad is part of a liberal plot, sometimes they're quite capable of doing that by themselves.

EDIT: Just for fun, let's give the story above the Pliskron treatment.

The guy was acting agressively, had his arms around him. He could have had a gun. Never mind being lightly choked, he should have been thrown on the ground and had his head stamped on. It's clear he was sent by one of Rupert Murdoch's groups to try and provoke a violent confrontation to make moveon look bad, so the right-biased blogosphere can make a big deal out of it. He wanted to be choked. If you can't see that, you're brainwashed.

Being serious for a minute, both men are being very 'hands on' in that video, maybe it didn't get as much coverage because it wasn't as striking an image as a woman being held on the ground while another man stands on her head?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1