Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
lol i konw this was supposed to be a development thread but looks more like discussion one..

na this is my fuking promise , the demo will be out tomarow or day after(as soon as basssacegold helps me in 1 thing)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, this is something we can hold on to!!

QUOTE said:
na this is my fuking promise , the demo will be out tomarow or day after

I hope you'll solve the problem, and that we can finally see what have you been working on!!
wink.gif

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
And i have found a way around the 4mb limit of a hombrew game,

0------The trick--------0

I will make the whole game in 2 different games or even more !

thanks
I have a piece of homebrew on my flashcart that comes up as a rom, even rom options come up (cheats, soft reset, etc.)
dsracing is what it is called, it's basicly a 3D tech demo. i don't remember where i got it or who it was made by.
if you can't find it anywhere i can send it to you. so if you can get yours to do that you don't have to worry about it being over 4mb.
can't wait for the first release!
yaynds.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm flattered Toni. I see my reputation precedes me.

You know this makes two different Brazilians who have called me Heran Baro. Is it some kind of hilarious Portuguese pun or something?

VISHI said I was going to be a beta tester... But he has still not once directly responded to my posts in this thread, only when other people have quoted me. Maybe he has me on ignore?

I've never heard of a 4 mb limit with homebrew. I always use PAlib though.

I'll contribute more vigorously to this project after I've seen that VISHI can do collision for a large map with slopes correctly.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Heran Bago said:

You know this makes two different Brazilians who have called me Heran Baro. Is it some kind of hilarious Portuguese pun or something?

VISHI said I was going to be a beta tester... But he has still not once directly responded to my posts in this thread, only when other people have quoted me. Maybe he has me on ignore?

I'll contribute more vigorously to this project after I've seen that VISHI can do collision for a large map with slopes correctly.

The first demo will not have collsion for a huge map...but if you want to test my abilities..you can give me any kind of map and i will make a collision for it..

And yes there is a 4mb limit as the dsram can only support that, unless you run music etc from fat ..

And i am still waiting for Bassacegold to contact me,as i had send him a pm on the other forum about my problem..

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Heran Bago said:

The first demo will not have collsion for a huge map...but if you want to test my abilities..you can give me any kind of map and i will make a collision for it..

And yes there is a 4mb limit as the dsram can only support that, unless you run music etc from fat ..

And i am still waiting for Bassacegold to contact me,as i had send him a pm on the other forum about my problem..
Isn't making a collision map ridiculously easy?

[Collision map]
platformcollisionmap2us9.gif

[Level]
marioworldvb5.png

It seems really easy to me...
light green= solid ground
Dark green= jump-through platforms

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Heran Bago said:

Well, I heard about your project way before (GBA era, I believe)..And your stuff is great, you're a skillful guy, so I completely respect that!!
Your contribution to scene/community were/are great, and I believe you deserve shown respect..

Well, we'll have to wait a little, and see what's up with this project, VISHI said today or tomorrow..

You know VISHI, you can ask Heran Bago about your problem, because he's a great game hacker, and maybe he could help you..

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Noitora said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Heran Bago said:

Isn't making a collision map ridiculously easy?

[Collision map]
platformcollisionmap2us9.gif

[Level]
marioworldvb5.png

It seems really easy to me...
light green= solid ground
Dark green= jump-through platforms

ya its quite easy, that one is from palib aye?

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Jerme said:
been to the website, game looks ok, what are you making it with
www.flashvortex.com - free banner, NOT EVERYONE LIKES CRAPPY FLASH BANNERS
www.bravenet.com - everything else.

BASICLY.

Game is a modified demo, it will fail
Site is a modified template. It has failed.

VividBlack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Jerme said:
been to the website, game looks ok, what are you making it with
www.flashvortex.com - free banner, NOT EVERYONE LIKES CRAPPY FLASH BANNERS
www.bravenet.com - everything else.

BASICLY.

Game is a modified demo, it will fail
Site is a modified template. It has failed.

Finally, someone who can see through all this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy