Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Luigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nsmbtwo.googlepages.com has received even more major updates! What has been added:
The Images page, this page has the three pictures released before and will have any new ones that come out.
The Guestbook page, you can now comment on my website about the game or the website itself! Enjoy!
Tell me what you think guys.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
like the way Brian 117 is put on smallest text possible
biggrin.gif

p.s. everyone on the team i have set up a new photobucket group for nsmb2 graphics
www.photobucket.com/nsmb2
pm me for the password (if you are on the team)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
VISHI SO FISHI said:
psycoblaster..the graphics are all from the same game.......
and i will not be using these graphics as this was the plan earlier......and why is everything so hilarious i dont find it "hilarious"..

and i am hell not a punk....i thought it looked cool..lol thats why
Something wrong with being a punk?! You hate punks??

And I think it's pretty hilarious how this thread has more flames and fights than info and developing of the game..
Plus, the whole beginning of the project was completely wrong..with idea to use copyrighted name/music/graphics, but I'm really interested in the outcome..

I do hope you manage to pull something out..

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rowanchap said:
biggrin.gif

p.s. everyone on the team i have set up a new photobucket group for nsmb2 graphics

why are you guys so fucked up to him all he was doing was helping this homebrew
which i doubt will even be pulled off.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Holaitsme said:
rowanchap said:
biggrin.gif

why are you guys so fucked up to him all he was doing was helping this homebrew
which i doubt will even be pulled off.

yes rowanchap , pls cna u stop talking about Brian now , he did help us tho...but its a shame he walked out..
forget himm..

and concentrate .

by the way love ur menu u sent me

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
QUOTE said:
Something wrong with being a punk?! You hate punks??

And I think it's pretty hilarious how this thread has more flames and fights than info and developing of the game..
Plus, the whole beginning of the project was completely wrong..with idea to use copyrighted name/music/graphics, but I'm really interested in the outcome..

I do hope you manage to pull something out..

Na bro i dont hate punks , i think they are cool sometime actually..but na i am no a punk but i se u r from ur blog...

..ur hair style looks cool btw

Doctor Luigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New update to nsmbtwo.googlepages.com. Even though I already have a guestbook, why not a whole forum? Check it out at the website (link is in sig).

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Doctor Luigi said:
nsmbtwo.googlepages.com has received even more major updates! What has been added:
The Images page, this page has the three pictures released before and will have any new ones that come out.
The Guestbook page, you can now comment on my website about the game or the website itself! Enjoy!
Tell me what you think guys.
Oooh!
Googlepages!
thats very good.

makes the homebrew look very professional and makes you want to download it,.

And the blog isn't full of shit!

Oh, and I like the free poll from bravenet!

Nice how you made no actual coding in there, just used WYSIWYG editing tools (free)

[/sarcasm]

the site is crap basicly, put together using 10 mins and a HTML editor (like microsoft word, but slightly better)
and you managed to breach the GNU! I WOULD report the site.
Read my comment.
You suck at site design. Yes, I made my site with a template. But at least with PHP you can't do it WYSIWYG editors so you can see that I actually spent time on it.
I had made this project a site, and WAS gonna give it to you.
Then I saw this losers site, how you were happy with it and thought,
"why bother spanding 7 hours on a flash website. Even a 2 year-old could have put that together, and they are worshipping it."
I'll post some screens later, but will most likely be using the site for PokeDexDS with a few modifications. At least we have order in there.

(to VISHI: this loser put together a crap site in 10 mins. And is making a story where bowser kidnaps peach AGAIN. thats another 10 mins. So for 20 mins in total, he egts mentioned on the credits. That is crap.
I spent 7 hours on flash, and made a mario themed site. subdomain on SMB2.dstemp.com, than I uploaded it, and deleted it as its too good if this current site is your standard. Don't put his name on, at least everyone else spent time on this project. Which HAD promise)

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
antoligy calm down we don't want a flaming war(again
tongue.gif
)
ive spent ages doing menu design in all probably 5 hours but yh i'm not complaining about him
but i do think you could make a better web page than him u r awsome-a-saurus-rex

DSGameMaker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dsgamemaker.com
XP
Country
Hey, Antoligy,

Stop giving VISHI grief. He used Google Pages because it is the quickest way without coding to make a quality site. Compare that to freewebs, and you really do have something remarkable.

QUOTE said:
Yes, I made my site with a template.
Kinda defeats the purpose of your flame.

As for responding to the actual topic, I am amazed to see this taking off now (thought the attention would be quite small). I'm the developer of DSGM btw if anyone didn't know, and I will help the team wherever/whenever I can.

Regards
James

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Noitora said:
"the stage part of the 1st beta"
will post soon...

this is only a little part if the stage 1-1 of the olden story but now that me and doctor luigi have almost made a new story the game starts outside...so this is just to give u an idea of the graphics etc..and the mario and yoshi sprite used in this , i cat use it as i have a custom one which i will change around a bit and because this is coppyrighted..I know the yoshi and mario sprite is crap so i have found a great 3d one and will use that..

and the screens with the new sprites and pic will come soon...

THE menu pics are not out today but 2marow as Rowanchap will be editing them and making it look better and i will send Heran Bago a .nds file of what has been done yet..

4qgzzs.jpg

A bit font change is being done as i write this..
30icex5.png

A part of the splash screen and ignore the shit written on top as i was felling a bit coky lol
64dog1.jpg

And Menu comes soon as soon as Rowanchap finishes the editing..

This isn't going to be a hate comment, but Vishi, you're not blocked on MSN. So get on sometime we can can discuss things.

But I wanted to say, you stole my idea of the main menu. You used my tunnels, but changed them around. My SAME exact tunnels, but you just glopped blue paint on the green areas...So that's basically stealing my menu.

Here are my main menu images I've made, decide weather or not he stole my tunnel ideas:

MainMenu3.png

MainMenu4.png

MainMenu5.png

Pfft, and he says he can make a better one in less than 20 minuets...YEAH BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY SPRITES. I'd like to see you make your own tunnel.

EDIT: And I did not walk out on you. I'm still here aren't I?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, I really like Brians menu, looks very nice..And it does look like that menu you posted VISHI is a ripoff Brians pipe menu..hmmmmm..

And Antoligy, damn you're nasty
tongue.gif
That was really flaming comment.....But I can't say I disagree..
Put up that page you made, to check it out, then you can take it down again
wink.gif

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey uh menu creators, i think it would be better, if mario would beo n the left side (Instead of stars), and the tunnels attacted to the right side, so that when you click a tunnel, mario would walk in, you would hear the noise, the screen goes black, and then loads whatever. Also, on the topscreen i think should be something like in tetris DS, where it would play a little clip of like mario running around on the NES stages or something.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
Brian117 said:
Here are my main menu images I've made, decide weather or not he stole my tunnel ideas:
MainMenu3.png

MainMenu4.png

MainMenu5.png

OMG! THIS MENU ROCKS!!!!
Is it on the touch screen or top screen? What's on the top/touch screen then?

Well, it WAS going to be on the touch screen, it was going to be touchable, or using the dpad via Vishis programming. But whatever, it's long gone now. I just wanted to point out he stole my idea.

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that menu is sweet though......VISHI reinstate Brain RIGHT NAO!

lol, but in all honesty you 2 should work out your "problem"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1