Making-New Super Mario Bros 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
The menu is going to be the best part of this game. Actually it will probably be the only part, plus one of my demo's thrown in somewhere!

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
xcdjy said:
rowanchap said:
dont worry hes in a different time zone so basically hell answer in 5hours roughly

wtf.gif
Gaaaah? 5 hours? Ah's well. Here's the menu's so far:

Two Screen View:
twoscreens.png

Dark Egg Logo:
logo.png

Touch to Start:
touch_to_start.png

First Screen:
my_mario_menu.png

Settings Menu:
config_credits.png

Lovely , thanks!, maybe change the pic for the min-games menu...like not the little pic of the tab, the menu thing you will make(the background)

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not to be funny or anything but has there been anything done??? you been doing menus for last month with loads of different ones popping up, the only screenshot we got is easily done with pasting on other picture, to me this seems like a lost cause or a practical joke

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Flawsdraw said:
Not to be funny or anything but has there been anything done??? you been doing menus for last month with loads of different ones popping up, the only screenshot we got is easily done with pasting on other picture, to me this seems like a lost cause or a practical joke

I did not paste it on there,ok , and second thing i am doing things and doing this little by little whenever i get time.....This is not my job, this is my hobby guys!...BassAceGold has told me something veryusefull , that never to release dates as people pressure you too much and you cant delvier sometimes in the time...so now after this demo i wont release any-dates,

Yes there is being work done!..

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Flawsdraw said:

I did not paste it on there,ok , and second thing i am doing things and doing this little by little whenever i get time.....This is not my job, this is my hobby guys!...BassAceGold has told me something veryusefull , that never to release dates as people pressure you too much and you cant delvier sometimes in the time...so now after this demo i wont release any-dates,

not pressurising you at all but you got a whole bunch of people and this is how far you got? I don't mind waiting at all but progress is very nice especially with a big team

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Flawsdraw said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Flawsdraw said:

not pressurising you at all but you got a whole bunch of people and this is how far you got? I don't mind waiting at all but progress is very nice especially with a big team

My team only has graphic designers, and they are doing their part great, and graphics dosent do the whole game, you have to program it...too..

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
perhaps find some1 who can program then... your taking forever all you seem to do is post here and take every1s work.. does it ever get used?? only saying this becuz you seem so defensive and chatty, seems you spend that "spare" time on here

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Flawsdraw said:
perhaps find some1 who can program then... your taking forever all you seem to do is post here and take every1s work.. does it ever get used?? only saying this becuz you seem so defensive and chatty, seems you spend that "spare" time on here

Yes,thats what i feel like too, i have to reply to all of you guys Negatvie questions and coments!...

I think i am going to ask to lock this thread,(and i will talk to the team through pm or MSN etc..)..this is just a thought

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hexane26 said:
i could woop that menu
Yet another [ridiculous] post by Hexane26

VISHI, I really suggest you work on the main project, you don't need menus, or minigames. Go ahead and just work on the game, okay? The minigame sucks anyways, if you draw for too long the screen turns yellow, and it disappears too.

No one cares about the menu now, just make the damn gameplay! And use some okay sprites, they can always be changed in the end. I would help out a bit, but I have a feeling this project is going to crash and burn.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
alex said:
Hexane26 said:
i could woop that menu

VISHI, I really suggest you work on the main project, you don't need menus, or minigames. Go ahead and just work on the game, okay? The minigame sucks anyways, if you draw for too long the screen turns yellow, and it disappears too.

No one cares about the menu now, just make the damn gameplay! And use some okay sprites, they can always be changed in the end. I would help out a bit, but I have a feeling this project is going to crash and burn.

Man dont tell me what to do, i am fuking working on the gameplay, fuking hell ...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
man can you guys stop pressuring him already hes doing his best if you cant wait then do something else while waiting u fukers its his hobby and hes doing it for the community if youre so smart then make your own game!!
mad.gif
and yea vishi and team take your time and good luck
smile.gif

pipesfranco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i always thought of Super Khan Bros!!!!

Flying turban attack, mutant popadoms and naan bread beasties!!!

the search for princess abdulla in the realm of spice

collect the six sacred chillis to open the ring of fire and enter the vindaloo realm to rescue the princess!!

ah good old boredom!

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
alex said:
Hexane26 said:
i could woop that menu

Man dont tell me what to do, i am fuking working on the gameplay, fuking hell ...
VISHI don't reply to posts like that. I know it's tempting.

By the way, are you going to continue to use DS game maker? Any plans to put me in the credits?

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Heran Bago said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
alex said:
Hexane26 said:
i could woop that menu

VISHI don't reply to posts like that. I know it's tempting.

By the way, are you going to continue to use DS game maker? Any plans to put me in the credits?

Ya man i am going to drop DSGM after this demo, and completly work with Vc Express C++ 2008 , and i am soo sorry i forgot to put ur name in that crapy demo of mine before, will put in this one...sorry abt that, man i get pissed off sometimes(i only have some patience), ok now i wont reply, i only reply cause if i dont it makes me look like i dont have answer for that..

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
@Hernan Bago

Don't worry mate. There will be plenty of room for your name in the credits when mine is removed.
I never asked to be added to the credits. I am not part of the TEAM and I do not want to be associated with this game that will crash and burn unless it gets a real programmer at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4