Status
Not open for further replies.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we could call it... Super RPG!
The enemies could be Jumpman and JPH with attacks like "Warn Increase" and "Post removed by moderator - Reason : Flaming"
And then when you die like 20 menus could come up and say suspended!
GENIUS!

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is going to be a big pile of shit just due to the fact your immature VISHI, stop complaining like a big fairy and do summin useful in your life and if you WANT this game to be ANY good get hold of sum 1 who is programmar and take yourself away from the game and let it be finished, keep your name in as the MAIN IDEA sort of thing but your are getting to the point where if it is ever finished people will tell you to fuck off as you are a complete pleb, buck your ideas up and do summin constructive instead of getting offensive to every1 on the forums trying to push u in right direction.

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
Just want to say something about xcdjy's menu. It is really nice but if you could change the pictures of that thing in the middle , and put some new pictures at config and credits...........

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just played the beta.
and all i have to say is that you guys still have a long way to go.
but i hope it will become a great game.

good luck guys
tongue.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Ya man i am going to drop DSGM after this demo, and completly work with Vc Express C++ 2008 , and i am soo sorry i forgot to put ur name in that crapy demo of mine before

I have Visual Studio 2008 and never used it for DS deving... Will you be using PAlib + devkitpro or just NDSlib?
Don't worry about the name, nothing of mine was even in the "demo".

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just saying VISHI, I don't think VC Express C++ is free. I stopped using it after a while so I just used VHAM and it free(comes with PALib)

Well, now I hope to see something good, take your time, just not TOO much. Sorry about earlier, but that shouldn't really have been released, and the music was ear-piercing too.
frown.gif

Custom sprites would be nice, or maybe retro style(like Megaman 9) would be neat.
smile.gif
Super Mario Bros 4, good thought.
tongue.gif

I have nothing on my hands right now, and I like spriting certain stuff.
smile.gif
If I don't have much to do for Pokedex DS then I'll do something here maybe. Maybe... I have to see a little more future to this project too.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Heran Bago said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Ya man i am going to drop DSGM after this demo, and completly work with Vc Express C++ 2008 , and i am soo sorry i forgot to put ur name in that crapy demo of mine before

I have Visual Studio 2008 and never used it for DS deving... Will you be using PAlib + devkitpro or just NDSlib?

Na u can set it up for using palib etc,(given in the Palib Wiki), and i might use Vham too, and i will get a "Free Version that lasts for ever" if u know waht i mean..

lol

thanks
lecture.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Heran Bago said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

Na u can set it up for using palib etc,(given in the Palib Wiki), and i might use Vham too, and i will get a "Free Version that lasts for ever" if u know waht i mean..

lol

thanks
lecture.gif

If you have a nice computer go for it. Microsoft's software can be quite nice. I almost prefer the older Visual C++ etc because it's much less of a memory hog though.

Vham aint bad and sometime's I'll use even use notepad a bit.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Er-HEM!
ilkvg9.png
soccer ball is something like the fire ball that mario throws but for yoshi
Mario
2zioi8w.png

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Thanks man i love those sprites, espisacly the snowboard mario one, i might add it in if i make a snow level or somthing(maybe in a minigame)

And you know guys, how some people said that when went from one place to other , ie "the touch to start screen" to the "Main menu" it just went straight away...but now i have added a Pixalate kinda effect, hope you like it .And it think it looks cool..
yaynds.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh god no please no light sabers. Also IMHO the spirits should all be the same style/look or the game will look like someone puked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk