Making my own releases for the Temp...

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I dump a game that no release group has done before, how would I make it to where the Temp would log it? I will not provide links (even if the dump was ready), and I will not advertise what it is. I'm just curious about how to go about releasing it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but I do believe that the temp only logs clean dumps. Not sure if they would log yours, but try asking one of the Mag staff. I would suggest someone who does a bit of the releases. I would check out the releases section and send luke_c or Granville a P.M.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you'd either have to start your own release group, which is harder then it sounds, or join a group that is already established. gbatemp only lists scene releases. you should read up on scene rules and standards.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
would one of those games happen to be rock band 3 ntsc? because there is no release yet
frown.gif

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just signed up for GameFly, and I have a WODE, so all my rips would be 1:1 clean. When I actually do it, I'll PM a Mag poster for information. Probably going to do a combo of torrent and MU uploads. (Not here, of course. That would just be stupid.
happy.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5