Major new nintendo game to be announced next month!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see another Zelda game on the DS. Not that Phantom Hourglass stuff where you have to do everything via touch screen, I'm talking Minish Cap style.

Unfortunately, I doubt it.

Marvelous Entertainment is known for Harvest Moon games among others, so I'm expecting another Harvest Moon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
I'd love to see another Zelda game on the DS. Not that Phantom Hourglass stuff where you have to do everything via touch screen, I'm talking Minish Cap style.
I wouldn't be suprised if we saw the two Capcom Oracle Zelda games remade one day, those were my favourite handheld Zeldas.

I'd welcome Zelda Gameboy Allstars DS cart with all of them on...but chances are that Nintendo would just release them seperatley via Virtual Console.

Whatever I do think that whatever this game is, it'll be on the Wii. The only "big" titles Nintendo has for the Wii are Punch Out & Wii Sports 2 (Sin & Punishment & Trace Memory R can't really be considered "big"). Of course we know there'll be a Pikmin 3 but would Nintendo risk announcing it properly before the GC port comes out?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought some more about this and was wondering if it might be a Nintendo/RARE title. A new DKC? Banjo Kazooie? Conker? Killer Instinct (hey I still love KI dammit)?
Or maybe it will be a Kirby game?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
I thought some more about this and was wondering if it might be a Nintendo/RARE title. A new DKC? Banjo Kazooie? Conker? Killer Instinct (hey I still love KI dammit)?
Microsoft owns Rare and thus also owns Banjo Kazooie, Conker & Killer Instinct so unlikely.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hadrian Uranium said:
m3rox said:
I wouldn't be suprised if we saw the two Capcom Oracle Zelda games remade one day, those were my favourite handheld Zeldas.

I'd welcome Zelda Gameboy Allstars DS cart with all of them on...but chances are that Nintendo would just release them seperatley via Virtual Console.

Whatever I do think that whatever this game is, it'll be on the Wii. The only "big" titles Nintendo has for the Wii are Punch Out & Wii Sports 2 (Sin & Punishment & Trace Memory R can't really be considered "big"). Of course we know there'll be a Pikmin 3 but would Nintendo risk announcing it properly before the GC port comes out?

Announcing Pikmin 3 now would actually bump the sales of Pikmin 1 & 2.. just look at the sales of Diablo II after the announcement of the 3rd game
tongue.gif

I liked PH, but it was just too short and too easy.. a new one with harder puzzles and deeper dungeons would be welcome.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
The only game that could make me buy a Wii again is a Wind-waker like, as Wind waker is my all-time favourite Zelda game
biggrin.gif

Any other game, I wouldn't give a damn.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
cracker said:
Microsoft owns Rare and thus also owns Banjo Kazooie, Conker & Killer Instinct so unlikely.

Ah, I got some bad info previously. Thought it was that any game that Nintendo and RARE worked on together would be able to have remakes under the deal when Nintendo sold the rest of RARE to MS. I see now that only the IPs that Nintendo came up with for the games they collaborated on are able to be used by Nintendo. Still leaves a little hope for a new DKC though -- and not a crappy 3D version of it.
mad.gif

X-Tractor
I hope it's Super Mario 64 with Super Mario Galaxy graphics.

Haven't we suffered enough?!

Honestly I keep wanting to play Mario 64 /DS but the controls get so aggravating at times... I would settle for a remake of SM64 with better controls added.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for some source or confirmation...

Hell, I'm gonna start a new rumor!

The new Zelda game will be launched in 2 months, and will support WiiSpeak to talk to in game characters instead of pressing A... and it'll support Wii Motion Plus, and only cost $5.99US!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...