jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
or you could post your video as a response to another, so that way the link will be easy to find as it will be directly under the video...

Quick and simple

btw way, just my opinion, have each person do a city and a map per video, just so long as doesnt go over ten minutes...

Mr. Micx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok Great
I think NOBODY should upload ANYTHING until we figure this thing out...or people will start 'over lapping' each other...meaning two people will test the same town = a waste of time.

balingsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playin beta 4 it's good but the thing is that in voilet city when you talk to people in some houses most of it is in japanese

Jodieblair

Trophies
XP
Country
When I open xdelta it says it failed to initialise properly am I doing something wrong?
cry.gif

wii-4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks so much, and i love how u translate there mood i notice when u press on them it show happy face and it this pokemon is healthy and happy but it only work in building when i do it outside it in Japanese well thanks! g.l!

saruto1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey wataru-kun.
i know i said i would make the video last week...im sorry.
i've been so busy with school work lately.
but i will make it tommorrow cause i have nothing else to so so don't worry.

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As the person suggested about certain people doing certain routes.

What might be a good idea would be to make a youtube account with all of us WORKING ON IT knowing the password. That way we can all post from the same playlist or whatever so even though different people are making the video's you get the same kind of content.

If your going to video this right, For New Bark Town you must record from the moment your character shrinks into the game world.
If your doing a route, it's the first time you're allowed into the route and it must be from the moment you step in the route, not before, not after, just that piece of the route.
If your doing a Gym, it's when you first set foot in the gym.

And so on, basically the first time your allowed to fully see the content of anywhere is when you should start recording. Making a list of places that need to be checked now:
  • New Bark Town = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 29 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Cherrygrove City = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 30 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 31 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Dark Cave = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Violet City = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 32 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Ruins of Alph = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Union Cave = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 33 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Azalea Town = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Slowpoke Well = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Ilex Forest = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 34 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Goldenrod City = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 35 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • National Park = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 36 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Route 37 = ? % - ( TESTER )
  • Ecruteak City = ? % - ( TESTER )
Simply say which Place you want to take, and I will replace the TESTER of that Area with your Name.

DO NOT SIGN UP TO THIS IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO FROM A NDS ROM

OF COURSE MAGNIUS THIS IS MY IDEA OF A SYSTEM, IT IS YOURS AND THE OTHER PEOPLES CHOICE OF WHETHER OR NOT TO USE IT.
I just feel it would be one way of knowing what is still left to do with the untranslated bits.

I might look into setting up a forum just for us testers so that we can beta test without the worries of everyone spamming about X bit and Y bit. Then you could do your small releases with us Magnius if you get a dedicated team, and do, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 . And so on major Decimal releases on this thread.
Again just my opinion. Tell me what you think.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like the sound of that idea, will this include revisits after certain in-game events have been completed?

Anyway, this idea gets my approval and i hope it gets Magnius' as well.
smile.gif

balingsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PewpewFiah said:
As the person suggested about certain people doing certain routes.

What might be a good idea would be to make a youtube account with all of us WORKING ON IT knowing the password. That way we can all post from the same playlist or whatever so even though different people are making the video's you get the same kind of content.

If your going to video this right, For New Bark Town you must record from the moment your character shrinks into the game world.
If your doing a route, it's the first time you're allowed into the route and it must be from the moment you step in the route, not before, not after, just that piece of the route.

And so on, basically the first time your allowed to fully see the content of anywhere is when you should start recording. Making a list of places that need to be checked now:
Simply say which Place you want to take, and I will replace the TESTER of that Area with your Name.

DO NOT SIGN UP TO THIS IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO FROM A NDS ROM

OF COURSE MAGNIUS THIS IS MY IDEA OF A SYSTEM, IT IS YOURS AND THE OTHER PEOPLES CHOICE OF WHETHER OR NOT TO USE IT.
I just feel it would be one way of knowing what is still left to do with the untranslated bits.

I might look into setting up a forum just for us testers so that we can beta test without the worries of everyone spamming about X bit and Y bit. Then you could do your small releases with us Magnius if you get a dedicated team, and do, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 . And so on major Decimal releases on this thread.

i like the idea and would be happy to be a tester but then it's up to magnius to go through with the idea

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone. I was reading the post and decided I would register and contribute videos covering every area from the start onwards.

To help with the translation process here is part 1 covering everything possible in New Bark Town.

Most is translated but as you will see in the video there are a few areas where Japanese is still in use.

View all videos currently in the playlist

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like my idea's gonna be obselete if "Paul" keeps going
tongue.gif

I've secured a forum ONLY for testers aswell, so it's just up to Magnius to see about the idea now.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PaulMoore12 said:
Hello everyone. I was reading the post and decided I would register and contribute videos covering every area from the start onwards.

To help with the translation process here is part 1 covering everything possible in New Bark Town.

Most is translated but as you will see in the video there are a few areas where Japanese is still in use.

View all videos currently in the playlist
Well... That means he's done up to the end of NBT in his so...

QUOTE(PewpewFiah @ Oct 31 2009, 03:30 PM) As the person suggested about certain people doing certain routes.

• [*]New Bark Town = ? % - ( TESTER )[*]Route 29 = ? % - ( TESTER )[*]Cherrygrove City = ? % - ( TESTER )

I would strike out route 30, but he hasn't finished the whole route.

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PaulMoore12 said:
I will aim to get to the Bellsprout tower by today
Alrighty then, Feel free to take a break and I'll give you a hand wherever possible. I'll probably try play up to and beyond Falkner tonight.

I'll cross out those routes in a minute, Im a bit busy setting up a forum for Future Beta Testers :3

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PewpewFiah said:
PaulMoore12 said:
I will aim to get to the Bellsprout tower by today
Alrighty then, Feel free to take a break and I'll give you a hand wherever possible. I'll probably try play up to and beyond Falkner tonight.

I'll cross out those routes in a minute, Im a bit busy setting up a forum for Future Beta Testers :3

Up to route 31 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om-rhKYfiQc...F39&index=5

Found a sign completely in Japanese.

Thanks for helping out
smile.gif

EDIT: Route 31 Complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C46xLu5NT8...F39&index=6
EDIT 2: Everything in Violet City: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkM27NnJihY...F39&index=7 -- Lots of areas in and around Violet City with Japanese text still there.

Mr. Micx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PewpewFiah said:

I'll go with whatever you want me to go with
rolleyes.gif

And, I also think that we should use the same video capture program, so the videos are more like each other.
I'm using Cam Studio, but I have found that it doesn't go well with fast moving objects...

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright well im a bit bored so im just gonna skip half the game :3 and i'll go backwards, checking Ecruteak back to Violet City.

Wataru the forum is ready to go, just let me know if your intrested
  • New Bark Town = ? % - ( TESTER )[*]Route 29 = ? % - ( TESTER )[*]Cherrygrove City = ? % - ( TESTER )
EDIT:
Mr. Micx said:
I'll go with whatever you want me to go with
rolleyes.gif

And, I also think that we should use the same video capture program, so the videos are more like each other.
I'm using Cam Studio, but I have found that it doesn't go well with fast moving objects...

I'm using Fraps. Im not going to say where or how I got it, but here's a link to a version of No$GBA that simply lets you record with fraps, it doesnt have GBA Bios or any of that crap, It's just No$GBA and something that lets Fraps record it.

http://forum.gameanyone.com/index.php?topic=10724.msg73762

That's a link to what to do with it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ywzxw2wxid

That's a link to the actual recorder yolk.

But that's just my way of doing things, Fraps is the best game recorder out there, but you'll need to reencode it afterwards before uploading

Mr. Micx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've watch most of the videos, and I've noticed that some of them don't even show text, the character just goes through a route without talking to anyone, or checking any signs. I thought that is what we're meant to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo