Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
shinkukage09 said:
kidisnice87 said:
AninhaJK said:
Wataru, when are you going to release the 4 patch?

try reading the fucking thread

Try not being a dick. It gets things done faster.

Take your own advice. No wonder the TC is annoyed when people ask the same stupid ass questions over and over

I'm not the one being a dick here. Instead of wasting your time telling them to "read the 138+ page" long thread, why not just help them. It's not going to kill you to help out once in a while, you know. I'd tell him, but I don't know the answer, and I don't care enough about the patch to search for the answer.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He could have looked on the previous page and he would have seen it. Not to mention Wataru constantly talks about the damn beta releases and he would have found it out

He and the other annoying people need to do some research. Now stop talking to me I'm ignoring you from here on out

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
He could have looked on the previous page and he would have seen it. Not to mention Wataru constantly talks about the damn beta releases and he would have found it out

He and the other annoying people need to do some research. Now stop talking to me I'm ignoring you from here on out

Is it REALLY so hard to tell someone the answer? You and a whole crapload of other people, Magnius included, came here for the sole reason of this patch. You don't run this site, nor do I. But I'm pretty sure being general dicks to the noobs who come here, of which you and many others in this thread are, is generally frowned upon. There's 138+ pages, how is someone else going to know to go back a page or two? No one, and I mean NO ONE is going to look through 138 pages of crap. I guarantee that.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
shadowhunter93 said:
hey waturu, I'm no english expert but I think he wants to help you since he has a lot of time on his hands.You are correct, but that has nothing to do with Wataru's comment.

sum1 hoo taks leik dis wount b gud 4 teh transayshun:
poke_13 said:
hey waterkun plz i really really want to help u plz let me help u since i have got unlimited time in my hands

QUOTE(WataruKun @ Oct 25 2009, 11:02 AM)
Haha, sorry, but you'd have to learn proper English before I'd ever accept help from you.
To elaborate on what Wataru said... People need to have a firm grasp on the English language: be able to spell words correctly and wholly, using proper capitalization and grammar. Also, knowing different words that have the same meaning is a huge help to make the lines flow better and seem more natural which is where native English speakers can come in handy.
You forgot antonyms and homonyms
tongue.gif

In case peple don't know, antonyms are words which are spelled the same, but have different meanings. Homonyms are words which sound the same but have different meanings (fore, for and four, and there, their and they're are examples of such).
I was a proof reader for 3 or 4 manga serieses a while back, and I can tell you, proof reading 200 odd pages of text isn't very fun
tongue.gif

It's actually alright if you don't get too much text to do in one go, but beyond 70 pages of text and your eyes start to go fuzzy.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt a antonym a opposite of a word? btw great job wataru, im here to show my support and appreciation and i DO play the patch.
rolleyes.gif

WolfMasterJW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was like
hate2.gif
before to the japanese one...but now I'm like
yaynds.gif
This is SUCH a cool translation...i was gonna do one with a friend of mine from school (she speaks Japanese) but we decided it would be so much more work....thanks dude!
ph34r.gif

poke_13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bulgaria
oh man i think i will pass helpin waterkun since us version is comin less then 5 months and photobucket sucks since ur screenshots are removed lol try imageshack instead

Innocent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poke_13 said:
oh man i think i will pass helpin waterkun since us version is comin less then 5 months and photobucket sucks since ur screenshots are removed lol try imageshack instead

Well, I doubt that you'd be of any Help to WataruKun. Besides, he doesn't need help. WataruKun can do it by himself. He's that good.

I support you all the way, WataruKun!

EDIT: First off...I have to Find that Support Bar thingy again.

mistermarill

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say, this is the most awesome translation I have seen. I've been searching a while for a good one, and this is definitely the best yet. I made an account here just so I could thank ya, WataruKun. I couldn't be any happier now playing my Soul Silver in English
yaynds.gif
Keep up the awesome work!!!

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
WataruKun said:
Good news! Got this program called No$Launcher and when I launch No$Gba using it, it COMPLETELY fixes the save errors.

Yeah! And I think that it comes bundled with no$gba and lots of more tweaks on the compilation calles WinDS Pro.

Robke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WataruKun said:
Good news! Got this program called No$Launcher and when I launch No$Gba using it, it COMPLETELY fixes the save errors.

Maybe you could attach it in the next release?

- Robke

Robke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WataruKun said:
Robke said:
WataruKun said:

Maybe you could attach it in the next release?

- Robke
No$Launcher maybe, but you'll have to get the Bios and firmwire yourself.

Thats no problem at all
smile.gif

Thank you

- Robke

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
poke_13 said:
Who said 5 monthes? They said Spring, not a specific month. Could be March, could be May. Besides, I find it funny that you think you could help me. What are you gonna help with the script, with your bad grammar and all? Or perhaps your gonna help me translate, when you don't know Japanese? I just found it funny that's all.

If anything, I need someone to help edit a few more graphics.

D

Deleted User

WataruKun said:
Who said 5 monthes? They said Spring, not a specific month. Could be March, could be May. Besides, I find it funny that you think you could help me. What are you gonna help with the script, with your bad grammar and all? Or perhaps your gonna help me translate, when you don't know Japanese? I just found it funny that's all.

I would love to help with the game i speak fluent english. If any jobs going i like to help.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
poke_13 said:

1) Going by past data, I can guarantee that the game will be out either Late March or Early April. Meaning this patch is only going to be useful for a few more months, no offense.

2) You'd think, by being on the internet, that you'd realize people type differently then they would on normal stuff. You honestly, and I mean honestly think he'd type like that for an essay?

3) Unless he's said it before, you don't know that he doesn't speak english.

4) Your spelling ain't all that either, yaknow. Monthes? MonthEs!?

5) I agree on the Photobucket thing. Photobucket is known for deleting images sometimes, and their "bandwidth" bullshit, as I'm sure you've seen, gets annoying. Go with, like...make a Google Group or something, upload the images to that, and hotlink from there. Less chance of them getting deleted or running into the "bandwidth" limit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo