OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well like I said if I see enough support, I may release a new patch soon. But I'm not seeing it. Just a bunch of people gazing over the topic and not saying anything.

I don't want to make a new patch, just for nobody to play it.

macky301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WataruKun said:
Well like I said if I see enough support, I may release a new patch soon. But I'm not seeing it. Just a bunch of people gazing over the topic and not saying anything.

I'm sure there are people playing dude. I've played your patch myself although I haven't played up to Goldenrod yet. No time
frown.gif
Keep it up though, you're doing great.

Red_hawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would be playing it but every time I leave mr.pokemons house and elm calls me, my guy answers it and the game freezes. I also played v.3 and got all the way up to azela town before my batterie died, couldnt save anyways so it doesnt matter :\

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:

Although I hate saying it, and I am playing it (sorry for not speaking up?), I agree with waiting. Short term sacrifice for long-term gain - no need to waste the time making a new patch (I have no idea what you do, recompile the .nds i would think?), every time you get to a new gym badge...Sorry!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:

Dude, you know that many people will play your patch when you release it right?
tongue.gif
It's just that they've either not encountered much problems or that they've already posted supportive posts before. You can't expect the same person to keep posting "keep it up", "great work", "nice patch" etc multiple times right?

TehFutile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun

i have been playing the game off and on for 3 or 4 weeks, and i do keep coming here to check on your patch progress

i finally made an account because it seemed like you werent sure how many people were using your patch, so i wanted to tell you keep it up and that i certainly am using and enjoying it

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
WataruKun said:

Although I hate saying it, and I am playing it (sorry for not speaking up?), I agree with waiting. Short term sacrifice for long-term gain - no need to waste the time making a new patch (I have no idea what you do, recompile the .nds i would think?), every time you get to a new gym badge...Sorry!
Thing your missing here bud is that not only dialogue is translated. Most of the items that were untranslated in the last patch, up to Ecruteak, will also be translated.

The Pokegear will also be massively updated. With some of the radio stuff being in English as well as some of the phone dialogue, being in English.

badmonkey32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for this, there are five people in my household playing with your patch since I discovered it with release 3.0. Four of us on Soul Silver, and I just began on Heart Gold with 3.1. All of us plan to start over again when the next version is released. All of us are playing on our trusty old R4's (with the latest ysmenu build for the OS) And have yet to find an issue.
Thanks again for this and we await the next release.

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magnius, I'd like you to know I've racked up 240+ hours on your patch. From v1 to the latest.
I spend most of the time in translated areas, it's wonderful work, and I'd rather walk up to a cop car and throw dog shit at it than see these immature, no-life havin, dropped-when-they-were-born stupid fucks win. I'd bet all I own plenty of folks love this patch.
And of course, I'm excited for the next version
smile.gif

(I was reading some pages back and.. well yeah. So I posted this.)

mattbbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ParMa said:
Magnius, I'd like you to know I've racked up 240+ hours on your patch. From v1 to the latest.
I spend most of the time in translated areas, it's wonderful work, and I'd rather walk up to a cop car and throw dog shit at it than see these immature, no-life havin, dropped-when-they-were-born stupid fucks win. I'd bet all I own plenty of folks love this patch.
And of course, I'm excited for the next version
smile.gif

(I was reading some pages back and.. well yeah. So I posted this.)

I could not have said it ANY better.

QUOTEI'd rather walk up to a cop car and throw dog shit at it...

HAVE YOU LOOKED INTO MY SOUL AND STOLEN MY DREAMS?
Just kidding, but doing that would be hella funny, not including the beatdown and being arrested though...

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you ran and got away it'd be even funnier, plus you could celebrate too
tongue.gif

*Remembers back to a similar "victory"*
smile.gif

GoldenSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is There Any Chance You Could Upload A Pre-Patched Rom Or A Way To Patch It Without XDeltaGUI Because It Just Wont Work For Me If Your Too Busy I Understand Just I Havent Been Able To Use You patch Because XDeltaGUI And My Computer Dont Get On Well Not Only With This Patch But With Many Others To

Posts merged

Is There Any Chance You Could Upload A Pre-Patched Rom Or A Way To Patch It Without XDeltaGUI Because It Just Wont Work For Me If Your Too Busy I Understand Just I Havent Been Able To Use You patch Because XDeltaGUI And My Computer Dont Get On Well Not Only With This Patch But With Many Others To

mattbbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did something like that once, but it was only snowballs, luckily the cop had a few too many doughnuts and couldn't catch us through the woods ^.^

Got away successfully!

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GoldenSpark said:

GBATemp rules don't allow posting links to ROMs...

mattbbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoldenSpark said:

Posts merged

Not only is that illegal, its against the rules here. if you're having problems with xdelta and the gui, try doing it via command line. Find the xenophobia rom dump. Google is your friend. I'm sure the mere mention of the certain dump is treading along the lines of the rules as it is, so I will go no further.

The gui had problems on my computer too, but using xdelta and patching through command line worked flawlessly. Make sure your .net framework is up to date, and why dont you run windows update again for good measures anyway, keep those nasties out.
If you have a pirated copy of windows, all I can say is get .net and enjoy your botnet.

GoldenSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mattbbx said:
GoldenSpark said:

Posts merged

Not only is that illegal, its against the rules here. if you're having problems with xdelta and the gui, try doing it via command line. Find the xenophobia rom dump. Google is your friend. I'm sure the mere mention of the certain dump is treading along the lines of the rules as it is, so I will go no further.

The gui had problems on my computer too, but using xdelta and patching through command line worked flawlessly. Make sure your .net framework is up to date, and why dont you run windows update again for good measures anyway, keep those nasties out.
If you have a pirated copy of windows, all I can say is get .net and enjoy your botnet.

Ok Il Try

Sorry Everyone Kinda New Here Didnt Know All The Rules

mattbbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its okay, besides, banhammers were not placed in my hands. You don't have to worry.

Also having the rom is not illegal if you own a copy of the original game, correcting my incorrect information posted a few minutes ago. That being said it is however against the rules here, thats all.

Hope it works for you. If you still have problems with it PM me and i'll help you sort them out. the command line patching isnt hard, but I'll walk you through it if you would like.

Posts merged

Its okay, besides, banhammers were not placed in my hands. You don't have to worry.

Also having the rom is not illegal if you own a copy of the original game, correcting my incorrect information posted a few minutes ago. That being said it is however against the rules here, thats all.

Hope it works for you. If you still have problems with it PM me and i'll help you sort them out. the command line patching isnt hard, but I'll walk you through it if you would like.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoldenSpark said:
mattbbx said:
GoldenSpark said:

Posts merged

Ok Il Try

That's A LIE! ---> QUOTE
When you register to GBAtemp, you'll see MULTIPLE Rules, INCLUDING the "NO ROMS ALLOWED RULE" They even have you type out: "GBAtemp has no roms" something like that...All you do is focus on posting some stupid stuff, next time, READ THE RULES.

GoldenSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
GoldenSpark said:
mattbbx said:
GoldenSpark said:

Posts merged

Ok Il Try

That's A LIE! ---> QUOTE
When you register to GBAtemp, you'll see MULTIPLE Rules, INCLUDING the "NO ROMS ALLOWED RULE" They even have you type out: "GBAtemp has no roms" something like that...All you do is focus on posting some stupid stuff, next time, READ THE RULES.

My Sincerest Apologies Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY