Status
Not open for further replies.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i cant download hex editing software.

for cheats i tried to change code id in r4cce but the Gbatemp cheat.dat and .xml are too big and crash it.

i tried other cheat databases but they didnt have many for soul silver and the ones they did have where like never die and stuff lik dat which ruin the challenge of the game

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
adamxs said:
WataruKun i have a question what patching software do you use as i have alot of free time and would like to help

To repeat something that has been said maybe fourty times now. Wataru appreciates peoples offers of help, but wants to work on his own.
At least we don't have people telling him to merge anymore...
*braces for n00b shitstorm*

gyroblitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.................................. when i click on xDelta GUI. A Box Pop-up and it says
"C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorwks.dll could not be loaded"

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whooosh said:
well i cant download hex editing software.

for cheats i tried to change code id in r4cce but the Gbatemp cheat.dat and .xml are too big and crash it.

i tried other cheat databases but they didnt have many for soul silver and the ones they did have where like never die and stuff lik dat which ruin the challenge of the game

r u usin yasu's cce?

sonofcaine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if its just that my game didn't patch correctly or not but in New Bark Town the house just below yours, the man inside still speaks in Japanese. And I'm not complaining about it, just trying to help with the translation.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey wataru, did u translate the arpicorn guy who is mr.pokemon? because i patched it and he stills talks jap.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Waturu, i apologize if this question has alrdy been answered, but whenever i try to save my game, it keeps freezing. I am playing soul silver patched using a clean soul silver rom from xenophobia which was patched by ur patch. I was thnking it had somthing to do with changing the game ID, but i couldnt find the post that had the details. Can you please help =D?

Thanks.

LonelyAzianGuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
So is every single thing going to be translated, or just the important stuff?
If you really have to ask then I say this, play and find out.
No thanks. I'm not going to waste my time playing the patch to find out not everything is translated because you didn't want to answer my question. I'd rather wait for the English release.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LonelyAzianGuy said:
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
No thanks. I'm not going to waste my time playing the patch to find out not everything is translated because you didn't want to answer my question. I'd rather wait for the English release.
i dont think ur really making sense. do u want everything to be translated? then just play. y do u want to if everything is translated? and how r u going to waste ur time playing the patch? its the same thing. ur going to play the game anyways when the english release is out.

sonofcaine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fo0d2Go said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
i dont think ur really making sense. do u want everything to be translated? then just play. y do u want to if everything is translated? and how r u going to waste ur time playing the patch? its the same thing. ur going to play the game anyways when the english release is out.

I agree its going to end up being almost exactly the same. Thanks to WataruKun we get a preview.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Waturu, i apologize if this question has alrdy been answered, but whenever i try to save my game, it keeps freezing. I am playing soul silver patched using a clean soul silver rom from xenophobia which was patched by ur patch. I was thnking it had somthing to do with changing the game ID, but i couldnt find the post that had the details. Can you please help =D?

Thanks.

sonofcaine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you read back through the pages I believe there was a few posts that covered this. An anti freezing patch was discussed you could try finding that.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've read through 50 pages and still no sign of how to change the Id if that really is the problem >.

LonelyAzianGuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fo0d2Go said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
I don't want to do everything and work on my game when it's not a full translation. If that's the case I'm not going to play it. It's not a big deal; I asked the OP a question and he didn't give me a straight answer, so I'm not going to waste my time.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LonelyAzianGuy said:
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
Then do it. But do me a favor and stop posting in my thread. If you want to play it, play it. If you don't want to play, don't, but don't b*tch in my thread about how you don't want to play it.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
WataruKun said:
LonelyAzianGuy said:
Then do it. But do me a favor and stop posting in my thread. If you want to play it, play it. If you don't want to play, don't, but don't b*tch in my thread about how you don't want to play it.
yea i agree. and also, i patch the game with v3. but at the beginning, does anyone know if mr.pokemon aka apricorn guy dialog is translated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv