Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:
WataruKun you ar awsom just a question of curiosity how far are you with the translation and when will the next patch be due out (Approx)

Thanks
Adam
P.S also if you show me how to do it i dont mind helping (i have alot of free time)
Perhaps today and it will be all the way up to Ecruteak. Mind you some new LOOONG scripts, like when you meet your friend's Grandparents near Goldenrod might not be translated. But most main text and most NPC's, trainers and text that you need to move on, up to Ecruteak, will be translated.

Mind you up to means Ecruteak won't be translated, but most stuff before it will.

Hooooray! Patience do pay. I'm so excited for the release. Kudos to you WataruKun!
smile.gif

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:
WataruKun you ar awsom just a question of curiosity how far are you with the translation and when will the next patch be due out (Approx)

Thanks
Adam
P.S also if you show me how to do it i dont mind helping (i have alot of free time)
Perhaps today and it will be all the way up to Ecruteak. Mind you some new LOOONG scripts, like when you meet your friend's Grandparents near Goldenrod might not be translated. But most main text and most NPC's, trainers and text that you need to move on, up to Ecruteak, will be translated.

Mind you up to means Ecruteak won't be translated, but most stuff before it will.
alright wataru! thank you for the patches. much appreciated!
yaynds.gif

adamxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how far are we all in the game because im in goldenrod but i cant acess the gym theres a person in the way so ill have to wait for the patch before procceding.

i also have a notched eared pichu which doent evo (weied)
yaynds.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mosaic said:
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:

Thanks
Adam

Hooooray! Patience do pay. I'm so excited for the release. Kudos to you WataruKun!
smile.gif
Yep, what's funny is people will still be b*tching about "HEHEHEORZ! WHAT NOT ALL ITEM BE TRANSLATE? THIS PATCH SUCKS".

It's a dialogue patch losers.

XD

And I also expect the same people to freak out at one instance of Japanese dialogue.

trickybitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds awesome Wataru.

I played the game and got all 16 badges using Kazo's V2 patch, when you release your new one I will be very keen to see how much better it is understanding it
smile.gif

adamxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
mosaic said:
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:

Thanks
Adam

smile.gif
Yep, what's funny is people will still be b*tching about "HEHEHEORZ! WHAT NOT ALL ITEM BE TRANSLATE? THIS PATCH SUCKS".

XD

And I also expect the same people to freak out at one instance of Japanese dialogue.
well its good enough for me have you ever tried to translate japanese

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adamxs said:
WataruKun said:
mosaic said:
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:

Thanks
Adam

smile.gif

XD

well its good enough for me have you ever tried to translate japanese
I mean I could translate all that, but I'd have to push the next patch back a few MORE days
unsure.gif

adamxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dont worry about all that now
just do what you feel comfortable with (not that i wouldent mind a full english patch)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adamxs said:
just do what you feel comfortable with (not that i wouldent mind a full english patch)
I just want to know that people will actually play the patch. After all, it will be ALL THE WAY up to Ecruteak.

I won't release if I know the majority of you won't play it just because a few items aren't translated.

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you being serious? I think from all the "go Wataru keep up the good work"s that you are getting shows that loads of people are playing your patch even if they arn't posting. (hope I spelt that right
tongue.gif
)

johnnieholic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting for the patch to play more of the game after the second gym....and since I'm working a 2am till 9am on sunday i might just wait and start over to see what i missed from the untranslated parts of the last few patches...I'm part of the silent majority and I just wanted to say thanks Waterukun for doing this for all of us

trickybitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:
I just want to know that people will actually play the patch. After all, it will be ALL THE WAY up to Ecruteak.

I won't release if I know the majority of you won't play it just because a few items aren't translated.

I will start a new game just to try it!

johnnieholic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:

I've watched eps of FMA unsubbed and undubbed just because i couldnt wait to know what happened...still had to wait to find out but thats totally not the point...if your any good you dont need any stinking items to do good...plus pokeball and heal is translated and thats all you really need.....

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right now I'm just putting a few finishing touches on the patch to make it even more worthwhile. Now, you can expect for signs to be translated. Also, some dialogues up to Azalea that weren't translated previously, will be translated. This is just so that people will have more of an incentive to test from the beginning.

adamxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Right now I'm just putting a few finishing touches on the patch to make it even more worthwhile. Now, you can expect for signs to be translated. Also, some dialogues up to Azalea that weren't translated previously, will be translated. This is just so that people will have more of an incentive to test from the beginning.
i beg you to post it before 8 oclock english time (bout half hour) because i gotta come off the laptop

GamePlaya3159

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
adamxs said:

I'm sure most of us are smart enough to infer what the untranslated ones are. I'll definitely play it. I'm a slower player so I've been waiting for a good portion of the game to be translated before I started (again). I tried doing it without a translation and it wasn't the same, infact I got stuck at Golden Rod because I had no idea what do to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F