Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
WataruKun said:
DomeFossil said:
Please do me a favour when you translate it, and do the types and statuses first, it feels odd to see moves translated and not types.
Those will be done eventually. I just have to figure out to edit narc graphics. There's even a possibility that I could import the symbols from the English version of Platinum.
Narc is a file container, you can extract/insert data from and to narc files using narctool or something.

Edit: Fuck, late reply.

petspaps

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hrm, i did notice some missing dialoue, i just finished the sprout tower (taking my time till next patch) and rival dialogue is missing, some trainer dialogue is missing, status like burn or poisn not done but i think that is graphics. ALl other stuff is ok.
But maybe u should intergrate other patches that have graphics editing to lessen up your work.
Great job.

Winterreise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WataruKun, I'm sorry if this has already been asked before, but would it be possible to upload a version that doesn't have Rudolph's fix? I know there are quite a few cards that have fixed the freezing problem (my CycloDS being one of them), and it would be nice to have a patch without the fix since it's not needed.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Workin' fast! Expect a patch up to Ecruteak soon!

QUOTEWataruKun @ Sep 26 2009, 12:36 PM)
But I'm going to give you guys a realistic expectation of what'll be done. The missing Mr. Pokemon dialogue and missing Sprout Tower dialogue will be translated. Then everything in Union Cave will be translated too. MOST stuff up to Ecruteak will probably be translated too in this next patch.
Yeah a legend in the making I'd say!

This patch is going to be a huge gap compared to the first one.

but as soon as you finish with the main story of the game can you go back to the other towns and translate it? because when I was playing HeartGold you seem to miss out a few of the text. like the letter from Kotone, Mr. Oak when he is about to give you the pokedex, the items in the bag, the wii console, the route signs, the pokedex etc.

Where are you up to now in your patch?

I'm not trying to be mean nor picky. I am just trying to say what you have missed out from your first patch.

I do like your work and it is outstanding how you can understand and translate Japanese for us!
Keep up the great work.

kirby145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patcher simply will not work for me. I have tried everything, but the program just acts like its doing something and then thee is no result...

shadowdragon23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what am i doing wrong?:
open the xdelata gui
slect soulsilvernull file
select soul silver rom
put it on my r4 card
and it still doesn't work(still japanese language)
any solutions?
hate2.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadowdragon23 said:
what am i doing wrong?:
open the xdelata gui
slect soulsilvernull file
select soul silver rom
put it on my r4 card
and it still doesn't work
any ideas?
hate2.gif
did you actually patch it?it seems by your steps you didnt
happy.gif

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
woody43526 said:
petspaps said:
i think ecruteak will be prefered.
as long as it doesn't sacrifice translation quality
Yeah i agree, i rather have better translation than rushing the game with some untranslated texts. Approximately how long would it be out watarukun?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get used to constant patches, but know that some less important text or longer text will be skipped until later patches. A patch going through the second gym and ending at Goldenrod is coming soon.

Rykin12

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WataruKun, do you actulaly fiz error's to? Is tekst error in the Slopoke Well fixed? Is an anti-freeze patch included? fjuw... lotz of question...

spaceboy827

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i finally found a clean HG rom, 4159 from romulation or w/e. im sure its clean but heres my problem...
ok so after i open xdelta GUI, i select the HG patch and i select the extracted HG rom in the second row, and i patch. the new file is created with the trimmed memory so im sure it is patched. then i open NO$GBA and i have it on the right settings and i open the patched file but it is still in Japanese. can someone please help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👀 Where?! 👀 Where!?