Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
klight18 said:
paulmoore21 you pwnd watarukun lol. he wanted videos and u just bombarded him with a shit load! good job on the dedication.

I enjoy helping out here and there. Will not have as much free time, as it was parents night tonight, and my mum was not pleased with the "Could do better if he applied himself." I have the ability just not the attention span
ohmy.gif

Aniblaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pokefan said:
i think this should be called Magnius AND Paul's SoulSilver Translation!
smileipb2.png
No, that would be ridiculous. Great help or not, WataraKun is still the one translating.

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pokefan said:
i think this should be called Magnius AND Paul's SoulSilver Translation!
smileipb2.png

I haven't done much but upload a few videos WataruKun has put hours into the patch I don't deserve to be in the title.

posem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PaulMoore12 said:

well i think the point of the videos mate was to show where the japanese text is in the english translated parts. so there really is no need to ask for his permission to carry on taking videos of you playing into parts of the game which are untranslated as the videos would just be deemed useless.

Take a well earned break until he releases the next patch
wink.gif

but honestly, i think you should take a long break until he gets somewhere like blackthorne. Otherwise your gonna storm through the translated part in an hr or so and get bored waiting for the next patch release ;D

Zentetsuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blink.gif
Maybe I am completely out of line on this, but if there are other people who have been asking to give Wataru a hand, and Wataru is more or less going ...slower... than most people would like, why don't a small group of people use his work as a first step and continue onward?

Granted his efforts are appreciated, I am just starting to think that this translation could be going faster with more people.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, thanks for uploading all the videos PaulMoore. Though I do laugh at the people who think his name should be added to the translation just because he uploaded vids. If anything I'll give him credit for being a beta tester.

He did help, but this is "Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation" and as far as I know, he didn't help translate anything. But he DID help though.

Also something else that would help would be if people could find where the graphics for the letters are AND where the graphics for the status icons like "PSN" and "BRN" are.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey PaulMoore12 way to go with your videos, i guess Watarukun doesn't have to go through the game all over again on his own to release the next patch... well as for you watarukun i fail to understand why you have to act so high and mighty.. Its accepted that you have been doing a great job but it doesn't mean you have become GOD eh! I have been a big fan of your work since the beginning, but its been a while since you have actually not been rude to people... I mean even PaulMoore12 has recognised as a lot of others have that you have spent a long hours translating but your words "If anything I'll give him credit for being a beta tester" doesn't sound a wee bit appreciative...

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys WataruKun is doing great, it was my choice to do the videos. I did not expect anything in return so being acknowledged as a beta tester is good enough for me.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drizzydrak3 said:
This guy is a str8 bitch the guy just helped you out by making videos of your crap on youtube and you talk like you dont really care. Keep acting like this wata w.e the f your name is I've been checking your posts and Im tired of seeing you belittle ppl. If you treat every1 like this on the net your probably a nerd that cant get some in the real world. Soon the only person who will play your dumb hack is...You. Keep it up. Ppl know of you all over the net be humble man dont get all cocky and rude.

No life Much ? dude shut up if you don't like it don't post here

balingsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watakarun, i don't think your giving enough credit to Paulmoore. I'm not trying to be rude but you should really start making a new patch now since Paulmoore has made more than enough videos.

you said 'Also something else that would help would be if people could find where the graphics for the letters are AND where the graphics for the status icons like "PSN" and "BRN" are.'
do you really think anyone will want to help after you talked about paulmoore that way. If someone else helps you are you not going to give them enough credit.

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
balingsta said:
Watakarun, i don't think your giving enough credit to Paulmoore. I'm not trying to be rude but you should really start making a new patch now since Paulmoore has made more than enough videos.

you said 'Also something else that would help would be if people could find where the graphics for the letters are AND where the graphics for the status icons like "PSN" and "BRN" are.'
do you really think anyone will want to help after you talked about paulmoore that way. If someone else helps you are you not going to give them enough credit.

Will you rest with the "i don't think your giving enough credit to Paulmoore." I don't care if I get any credit, what I done was voluntary. So I was not expecting any credit what so ever. If WataruKun decides to give me even a tiny amount of credit I will be happy enough. WataruKun has already gave me enough credit for my liking.

QUOTE(LWares @ Nov 5 2009, 08:08 PM) WataruKun, i would like to say thanks once again for this translation. As it's made me go out and buy a R4DS card.
biggrin.gif

Me to! I am going to order it tomorrow morning.

PaulMoore12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gamezguled said:
You will be better off with an Acekard 2i, works with every DS out

Cool thanks. It was the first I found but I wanted to explorer the others to see if there was any better than Acekard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...