Madworld Issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CGx90, Oct 28, 2010.

1. CGx90
    OP

CGx90 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2010
    United States
    I am running 4.2U and am using the latest (as far as I know) CFG USB Loader. Anytime I try to load Madworld from my HDD, instead of the normal boot screens, (safety and wrist strap, etc.) the top-right quadrant of the screen turns grey. I can turn the wii off with the wiimote, (as opposed to if my wii crashes and i have to hold power in the console to power off.) Could this just be a bad ISO or is it a settings issue? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. CarbonX13

CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Aug 27, 2010
    Taiwan
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Probably a bad ISO. Make sure you're forcing video to your native region if the game is not from your particular region.

3. Matthew

Matthew GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2009
    Hampshire
    Could try a different loader fore example I use wiiflow mainly but have most others just in case

4. CGx90
    OP

CGx90 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2010
    United States
    I let the game continue running and it goes throught the sega screens and others I assume. Also the gray box dissapears and its just a black screen with Input 3 (as if it isnt outputting video at all)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice