Mac App Store Now Open

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MacStore.png

The Mac App Store is just like the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. So it’s as easy to find and download Mac apps as it is to add your favorite magazine to iPad or a new game to iPod touch. You can browse Mac apps by category, such as games, productivity, music, and more. Or do a quick search for something specific. Read developer descriptions and user reviews. Flip through screenshots. When you find an app you like, click to buy it.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Looks like the Mac App Store is now open. There are apparently over 1000 apps in there as of now.
Wonder when Saurik's going to release Cydia for Mac...

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One thing I am not certain about, does it use the same pool of money from my iTunes account?

Since I remember back in the day you couldn't use iTunes gift cards in the App Store.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
One thing I am not certain about, does it use the same pool of money from my iTunes account?

Since I remember back in the day you couldn't use iTunes gift cards in the App Store.
I'm fairly sure it's all the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1