M3R4_Manager V0.8Beta2

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Rudi Rastelli, Feb 6, 2008.

Feb 6, 2008

M3R4_Manager V0.8Beta2 by Rudi Rastelli at 7:04 AM (1,378 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Rudi Rastelli
    OP

Newcomer Rudi Rastelli Advanced Member

Germany
    Hi !

I've written a small tool to fullfill my M3Simply/R4DS-Handling-Wishes.
    ( ... and to dedust my good old programming-knowledge [​IMG] )

Maybe this could be handy for someone else... so please feel free to try it out.

One word of a warning :
    Make sure you backup the content of your MicroSD, because this is a Beta ! I'm not be eager for you throwing stones at me. [​IMG]

And... please do me a favour and read the README ! [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD ME

Have fun....

Rudi

P.S.: Would be nice to have some feedback... e.g. bug-reports, suggestions etc.

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Can I make 1 suggestion? You should make it so people can use the app without having to have the MicroSD card plugged in.

3. Rudi Rastelli
    OP

Newcomer Rudi Rastelli Advanced Member

Germany
    Hmmm... I've thinked about this before... and I didn't see any sense in using this app without MicroSD plugged in... maybe you can give me a reason.

I've written the app with all the noobs out there in mind and the ones thinking "R4 Commander" is a kind of an over(s)killed app, like mine.
    Don't get me wrong. "R4 Commander" is great and nearly complete, but hard to handle for me. (Maybe I'm a Noob too...)

Regards

Rudi

4. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    I don't have my MicroSD card handy so can't try it out but by the way it prompted for the saves, rom and skins path I assumed it had a library function in it. If it doesn't then it's not important that you can't use it without the card plugged in but if it's got any kind of library functions you may want to just browse, rename etc. and there's no need for the card to be plugged in for this.