m3cdqv9.png

My happy new year finally has begun...
smile.gif

kirra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, congrats on your purchase and Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to hearing what people have to say about the Simply. I've been eyeing flashcarts for the NDS for a while but nothing appealed me until the Simply/R4 (and now the M3 Real..??) buzz came around. Anyway, enjoy your backups, homebrew, emulation... etc!
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks just like it should. Mind doing some testing? (eg. download play, homebrew support, wifi, game compatibility or slowdowns)

From my inspection, looks identical to the R4 GUI. The only thing which may be different is compatibility.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
compatibility: everthing below 100% (except download play) would be a complete failure compared to the r4, m3 team wont suck that hard
wink.gif

i ordered mine a few days ago. mad props to the r4 team, but m3 is m3, never letting us down in the past, they better dont start with it
wink.gif

@kirra: what is "m3 real" ?

greetings, mars

D-Trogh

Trophies
Website
promh.freehostia.com
XP
Country
Belgium
Djeez.. R4 and M3 Simply realy are the same thing XD
And I hope for M3 their Simply has at least the same (hopefully a little more) compability than the R4, because shaunj66's review of the R4 is there and the R4 looks like a good Slot-1 card to buy..
Maybe I'll wait on the M3 Real :-\
But, since the M3 Simply has the same 3 futures as the R4, I'll just maybe change the Simply skin to support the R4
tongue.gif
Than you have a Simply for some dollars less
tongue.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
krdvmus, could you test some of the problematic roms like Castlevania PoR and DoS, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime Pinball, Ultimate Spiderman, THDJ,...?

What MicroSD card are you using?

krdvmus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
krdvmus, could you test some of the problematic roms like Castlevania PoR and DoS, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime Pinball, Ultimate Spiderman, THDJ,...?

What MicroSD card are you using?

I'm using Apacer Micro SD 1G.

All the games you asked just work fine without any problems including intro movies, savings, sounds, etc...

EDIT: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin freezes when accessing a warp point.
excl.gif

krdvmus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you confirm if the homebrew support is messed up on this one as well?

Also, if you can, check download play for Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, and Metroid Prime: Hunters. (If exactly R4, last one should work).

I don't have any homebrew at the moment. I'm just not interested in those...

I can't test DL play since I have only one DS.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
ok can u test out the patched webbrowser and see if it works? also, can you use another supercard or m3 for ram, or even the original ram cart?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I also recieved the new M3 today and was hoping to get a review up quickly however I won't have the time to test it fully for a couple of days because of work commitments.

-EDIT-
Have you tried Tony Hawk DHJ on it?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How does the FATlib work with this? Is it a whole new structure or does it use the same as for the previous M3 adapters?

If it uses the prev FATlib then the compability for homebrew will be instant higher as compared to R4. Since the old FATlib has already been implented in alot of homebrews.

Or maybe it uses the same FATlib structure as R4.. considering everything looks the same :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: