KH-Roms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
All hail to iamanobody!!
bow.gif

Just test 1.12. The Soft-Reset is working and already found 1 problem in Cooking Mama 2 US.
When enabling soft-reset L+R+B+A+X/Y, the game is freezed in Pizza recipe (arrange the food scene).
This also the same problem with M3Real firmware.

Already check the rom with NDSHeader, it says good-dump. Don't know what's the problem.
I'm using 2GB Kingston Made in Japan.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Maikel Steneker said:
Are you sure about that? If I'm not mistaken, the Ewin Expansion Pack is hardware wise exactly the same as the M3 Real GBA Expansion Pack. The M3 Real can't even tell the difference as far as I'm aware. This would mean that it functions exactly the same.

I don't think you're the average person who just wants to play GBA-roms ;) I still love mine as well. It's a great cart with great compatibility, all the options you could possibly imagine, 32 MB of RAM for homebrew like Quake 2 or the Opera browser and an SD slot to use with DualSlotBrowser. Still, when you're only using it to play GBA-roms without all the bells and whistles the M3 Real Expansion Pack is just as good.
Yeah, I'm sure ;)
M3 GBA expansion is unique product, and different than any other GBA expansions....the thing is, some game stores were mistaking that expansion with the ewin, because they look similar when disassembled, so people started to talk about those two expansions as the very same....But some time ago, there were thread with confirmation that those expansions are different products, and that ONLY cart that support M3 Reals extra features is official M3 GBA expansion cart!!

Yes, you might be right there with the statement if M3 Lite is used as expansion in comparison with GBA expansion cart, it's better to go with the cheaper solution....But I'm using my M3 Lite in my GB Micro ;)
And there's no better cart for GBA gaming..
-Mew- said:
Well preferably i want something i can order form deal extreme sl i dont have to pay +10-20$ shipping. Is the EZ 3in1 worth it?
Yes it is, you still won't get extra features....but It's the best choice you can make, considering the price!!
I would suggest you to go for it!!

QUOTE(madridi4ever @ Oct 14 2008, 01:01 PM)
no dude its the dstt and the ewin that are the same.
The m3 gba has something other packs do not have.. RTC..
True, M3 expansion is, as I stated above, unique product..

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Toni Plutonij said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Are you sure about that? If I'm not mistaken, the Ewin Expansion Pack is hardware wise exactly the same as the M3 Real GBA Expansion Pack. The M3 Real can't even tell the difference as far as I'm aware. This would mean that it functions exactly the same.

I don't think you're the average person who just wants to play GBA-roms ;) I still love mine as well. It's a great cart with great compatibility, all the options you could possibly imagine, 32 MB of RAM for homebrew like Quake 2 or the Opera browser and an SD slot to use with DualSlotBrowser. Still, when you're only using it to play GBA-roms without all the bells and whistles the M3 Real Expansion Pack is just as good.
Yeah, I'm sure ;)
M3 GBA expansion is unique product, and different than any other GBA expansions....the thing is, some game stores were mistaking that expansion with the ewin, because they look similar when disassembled, so people started to talk about those two expansions as the very same....But some time ago, there were thread with confirmation that those expansions are different products, and that ONLY cart that support M3 Reals extra features is official M3 GBA expansion cart!!

Yes, you might be right there with the statement if M3 Lite is used as expansion in comparison with GBA expansion cart, it's better to go with the cheaper solution....But I'm using my M3 Lite in my GB Micro ;)
And there's no better cart for GBA gaming..
-Mew- said:
Well preferably i want something i can order form deal extreme sl i dont have to pay +10-20$ shipping. Is the EZ 3in1 worth it?
Yes it is, you still won't get extra features....but It's the best choice you can make, considering the price!!
I would suggest you to go for it!!

QUOTE(madridi4ever @ Oct 14 2008, 01:01 PM)
no dude its the dstt and the ewin that are the same.
The m3 gba has something other packs do not have.. RTC..
True, M3 expansion is, as I stated above, unique product..
Sorry for the confusion, I didn't know that. I had read the old reports, but not the new ones
unsure.gif

The strange thing is, when using my M3 Perfect in combination with the M3 Real, it wouldn't use the RTC. When patching games using the M3 Game Manager and running them from the M3 itself it would work.

But nevermind, I don't want to hijack this topic.

Domo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted this topic isnt for discussion, can we have a list posted of updates before downloading? This is just personal preference really but I wanna see if the updates are good enough to upgrade from the 1.11 version.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SeaofTea said:
Any chance a dldi ver might be coming out? Wish I knew more about coding, I would try and do it myself.
it was banned by the m3 team after Rodolph was trying to do that and get a letter from them saying legal action would be taken unless he stopped

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Joe88 said:
SeaofTea said:
Any chance a dldi ver might be coming out? Wish I knew more about coding, I would try and do it myself.
it was banned by the m3 team after Rodolph was trying to do that and get a letter from them saying legal action would be taken unless he stopped

I made a DLDI version of it the day it was released, isnt too hard either I'd make a program too do it yourself but i'm too lazy
tongue.gif

here ya go Just extract that along with the hacked english release from the first page to your cart and it should work fine, although not sure if homebrew will work.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Normmatt said:
Joe88 said:
SeaofTea said:

I made a DLDI version of it the day it was released, isnt too hard either I'd make a program too do it yourself but i'm too lazy
tongue.gif

here ya go Just extract that along with the hacked english release from the first page to your cart and it should work fine, although not sure if homebrew will work.

So What does this actually do normmatt? get us to run homebrew better? where should we put it?
sorry.. noob question I know..

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
Joe88 said:
SeaofTea said:

tongue.gif

Great! Can you make a hacked Cyclo DS firmware as well for us M3 Real users?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
strata8 said:
Normmatt said:
Joe88 said:
SeaofTea said:

tongue.gif

Great! Can you make a hacked Cyclo DS firmware as well for us M3 Real users?

If someone sends me a CycloDS and a M3Real
wink.gif

All joking aside, the CycloDS stores it's firmware in internal memory which i'd need to dump or get someone else to dump before i could even think about hacking it
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Normmatt said:
wink.gif

All joking aside, the CycloDS stores it's firmware in internal memory which i'd need to dump or get someone else to dump before i could even think about hacking it
tongue.gif
ohmy.gif

You're pretty much skillful..You really believe, in theory, it could be done?

I mean, I'm against mixing firmwares among carts, but I'm amazed by your skill of hacking!!

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Toni Plutonij said:
Normmatt said:
wink.gif

tongue.gif
ohmy.gif

You're pretty much skillful..You really believe, in theory, it could be done?

I mean, I'm against mixing firmwares among carts, but I'm amazed by your skill of hacking!!

Ofcourse it wouldn't work, i'm saying it 'could' be done but wouldn't be worth the time and effort. I would however like to see the real cyclods firmware, just for curiosity's sake.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes, I understand.....I mean, I'm really admiring your skills.....
Do you maybe know, what's with that AceKard stuff on Sakura?!?!
How could it be used, if it could? and why is it there for?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Toni Plutonij said:
Yes, I understand.....I mean, I'm really admiring your skills.....
Do you maybe know, what's with that AceKard stuff on Sakura?!?!
How could it be used, if it could? and why is it there for?

There EzFlash, Supercard, and god knows how many other flashcart's stuff is in m3sakura.

D

Deleted User

Hey, THIS file includes the Sakura's Moonshell version?
I heard it's a lot better, and I can't download files here (skool sux
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1