Hacking m3 perfect lite freezing. gba

adzip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I'm having problems with GBA freezing after a short amount playing time. I think the problem is getting worse, i.e games are freezing quicker and quicker. booting up games is fine and all that, and i'm yet to find a game i cant get started but can anyone suggest a reason for or solution to this problem. Many thanks

Dysfunct

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm having this problem too with my brand new GBA expansion pack for my M3 DS Real. I'm trying to determine if there's something wrong with my hardware.
Here's an example of what happens:

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong - Screen turns black and freezes after starting level 1-3.

Duke Nukem Advance - Screen locks up and audio glitches after a short time playing.

Final Fantasy Tactics - Screen turns white locks up and audio glitches shortly after playing the snowball fight.

All the roms are clean dumps. I've tried launching with both patch and fast load to no avail. Also tried different versions of the system software, nothing helps games still lock up.

I'm using a 4GB sandisk microSDHC. All NDS games work fine without troubles only GBA games cause these lockups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works