M3 items for sale in Japan

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by shaoranm, Jun 21, 2006.

Jun 21, 2006

M3 items for sale in Japan by shaoranm at 3:58 AM (919 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. shaoranm
    OP

Newcomer shaoranm Advanced Member

Featured Posts:
    Philippines
    Hi guys.

I was browsing some sites on the web and found out that one shop in Japan (Dos paradise to be exact) sells M3 passkey, passkey 2 and M3 Perfect CF.

Dos Paradise

However, I read from m3 english site that it may be a Chinese Version.

Is there some method to verify this? (List of official dealers, perhaps?)

2. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    It's very likely that they are indeed selling M3 units and that there is no problem here. I mean, what's odd about there being units in Japan?

Anyways, you probably should e-mail the site and ask them what firmware is on them. If you can speak japanese that is.

3. shaoranm
    OP

Featured Posts:
    Philippines
    I can speak "crappy" japanese. [​IMG]

Anyway, they have an english site for non-japanese-speaking clients (Prime Pc). I already sent them a question for the availability of the product offline (if I want to buy them on the shop), but they haven't given any replies yet.

Plus, they refer to this site. M3 Jap site.

Anyway, I'll try to wait for their response until maybe this weekend (I'd be in Japan only until next week! [​IMG] ). And I'll also try to check their shops (since they have a map), although I'm not really sure if I would find one on the shops (do they actually sell them offline, or just online sales only?).

Oh, and if I do find them on shops, should I buy the set or just the passkey 2? I have the EZ Flash II though.

Thanks.

4. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    You would get the set. M3 is a fantastic cart and if your serious about NDS, you should get a real NDS solution like it, Supercard or EZ4.

5. shaoranm
    OP

Featured Posts:
    Philippines
    Ok, I will. Thanks! [​IMG]

I just pray they have it on the shops and not just online. [​IMG]

6. shaoranm
    OP

Featured Posts:
    Philippines
    I just received a word from the site that both the M3 set (or passkey) is out of stock. [​IMG] Maybe it wasn't meant to be...

He also said (the guy at pcprime) that it was just available for online orders (so I guess it's not available at the shop afterall...)

Given, does anyone know of where I can buy the set (M3 set, that is) which handles good shipping in the Philippines? I was thinking of Jandamann but I think they don't have the set (the the passkey 2 is out of stock, or maybe I'll just buy passcard 3?).

Any info would be helpful. [​IMG]

Thanks again! [​IMG]