M3 & G6 DS Real Firmware V4.0

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I'm going to try mother 3 snice you people make it sound so good. I'll try the RTS but I don't know how to use it snice i don't use rts save.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Earthbound2 said:
Can anyone test this out for the GBA Expansion (Mother 3)? I need to know what i'm missing out on
happy.gif

I have an M3 Real and M3 GBA Expansion Pack. I think the translation patch screws up GBA RTS on it.

The game makes a buzzing sound and the game slows down.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
taggart6 said:
Any word on when a working RTS update for G6DS real will be released?

NEVER!!!!

But in all seriousness... NEVER!!!

The whole M3 team has forgotten about us loyal G6 users... I have 2, and can't use RTS on either... if I could sell them and get an M3, i would, but no one wants these things now because of the horrible updates... I'm still using 3.2 with .0 saves, and I'm happy... I don't need softresets, cheats are updated here on the site, with the cheat database thing, and all my games work... Only game that won't work without the update is the new Band Bros. that use's the 8Mbyte save file... but I don't know Japanese, so I'm happy with my US games!

JMX322

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I'm having some issue with this new firmware. When I copy the folder over, it freezes on boot (it just says Loading... at the bottom and stops). But my previous SYSTEM folder boots fine. Any advice?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
zidane_genome said:
taggart6 said:
Any word on when a working RTS update for G6DS real will be released?

NEVER!!!!

But in all seriousness... NEVER!!!

The whole M3 team has forgotten about us loyal G6 users... I have 2, and can't use RTS on either... if I could sell them and get an M3, i would, but no one wants these things now because of the horrible updates... I'm still using 3.2 with .0 saves, and I'm happy... I don't need softresets, cheats are updated here on the site, with the cheat database thing, and all my games work... Only game that won't work without the update is the new Band Bros. that use's the 8Mbyte save file... but I don't know Japanese, so I'm happy with my US games!

But the 3.9 update works flawlessly on the G6real, there is no arm in using that.Surely there's not much worth updating for you, but still you might have little problems with some games which were fixed with recent releases.
It's just a matter of time before they realize that the release it's broken on the G6 and will fix it.
Maybe we should all united firm a petition or busting their balls until they fix it on a forum that they actually read, maybe the M3 forum ?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tanas said:
Maikel Steneker said:
tinymonkeyt said:
Oh wow. that's good!
now they cyclo and supercard have competitionn
Don't forget the EZ-Flash V, it has RTS since the last 2 betas
wink.gif

Yeah, and both betas are complete and utter jokes.
Really? So RTS doesn't work properly? That seems a bit shitty...

Btw, why are all of the G6 users moaning? Their cart is still supported, it's just that it doesn't get all of the features the M3 Real gets. The G6 Real is much older, it's got some great updates (for example, when the M3 Real launched it added clean GBA rom support, a first for a Slot-1 card) and every game works on it. When comparing it to, say, the R4, that's great support! Even great carts like the AceKard R.P.G. don't really get new features, but all games work on it. People are happy with the AceKard R.P.G., why aren't people happy with the G6 Real? If you want RTS, buy another damn cart
hate2.gif

Tormendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Chaneglog and hoe does RTZS Work:
The Real Time Save features of M3R:
====================================
1) Support maximum of 3 save files for each game.
2) Fast loading time & saving time. (save time=8sec/load time=5sec, The fastest performance in the market.)
3) Approximately, 95% of nds games are able to use RTS function so far.
4) Integrated RTS menu support showing time, loading & saving status, monitoring capacity of SD etc...
5) Support more than 1 set of hot-keys for activating RTS menu to prevent key-conflict situation occurs. (L+R+sel or L+R+Y)

To enable RTS feature:
=====================
Just make sure the "RT Save(L+R+SL)" or "RT Save(L+R+Y)" option at "RTS/soft reset" pull-down menu of the game configuration menu has been selected. (There is only 1 save file for a game by default. If users want to have more than one save file for the game, please press "select" when highlighting the game at the game list menu and Select the "create is1" or "create is2" option. In addition, if the capacity of the TF card is not enough for creating file, users may also delete selected files in the "My Card" menu.)

Basic operation:
================
Just press "L+R+SL" or "L+R+Y" to activate RTS menu during game play.

Operation keys:
---------------
[up/down] = select
[A] = confirm
= Exit and return to game

Function of the items:
----------------------
SAVE (save the game status from memory to default save file .is0)
LOAD (load the game status from default save file .is0 to memory)

SAVE BACKUP1 (save the game status from memory to save file .is1)
LOAD BACKUP1 (load the game status from save file .is1 to memory)

SAVE BACKUP2 (save the game status from memory to save file .is2)
SAVE BACKUP2 (load the game status from save file .is2 to memory)

MAIN MENU (Go back to the M3R main menu = soft reset)

Useful information:
Due to the restrictions of the system of nds, it's not easy to make it perfect. However, the load/save function is stable and we tested over 3000 of games, about 95% of games are able to use RTS function and all the status of those games can be restored and let me continue to play the game without so many problems so the overall performance of the RTS function is satisfied. To help users to use the RTC function smoothly, users may need to note the followings:

1. Please do not activate the RTS menu at the beginning of game boot up such as logo graphic is loading or showing. It's because the initial process of the game is usually still progress.
2. Please do not activate the RTS menu during which the data is being loaded or saved.
3. The graphic of a few games may not be able to restore perfectly upon loading back the save file data into memory; we suggest users may re-try to restore the game (load) at another moment. Usually, if users save the game at gameplay, please try loading back during gameplay and not from the other game menu. Another example, if users save the game at the 3D state, we suggest loading the data back at the 3D state too.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ I somehow doubt that the RTS feature is just "broken" for the G6. If they would had even bothered to try this update on a G6 then they would had seen it wasn't working, and fixed it before the release.

Such bullshit. This shouldn't be advertised to work for the G6 Real. The M3/G6 team used to be my favorite devs. I will never buy another G6 product.

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep G6 Real users got fu**ed in a$$ once again. They really didn't even try to add RTS to the G6 Real. Funny thing is that both carts share the same firmware.

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If they share the same firmware, won't it be compatible?

I don't see why it shouldn't work. They just didn't bother trying to make it work IMO. Of course they will say that is probably the same reason why Sakura doesn't work on the G6 Real.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maikel Steneker said:
Tanas said:
Maikel Steneker said:
tinymonkeyt said:
Oh wow. that's good!
now they cyclo and supercard have competitionn
Don't forget the EZ-Flash V, it has RTS since the last 2 betas
wink.gif

Yeah, and both betas are complete and utter jokes.
Really? So RTS doesn't work properly? That seems a bit shitty...

Btw, why are all of the G6 users moaning? Their cart is still supported, it's just that it doesn't get all of the features the M3 Real gets. The G6 Real is much older, it's got some great updates (for example, when the M3 Real launched it added clean GBA rom support, a first for a Slot-1 card) and every game works on it. When comparing it to, say, the R4, that's great support! Even great carts like the AceKard R.P.G. don't really get new features, but all games work on it. People are happy with the AceKard R.P.G., why aren't people happy with the G6 Real? If you want RTS, buy another damn cart
hate2.gif

It's not about buying an extra cart, I'm not a cheap bastard and I have 4 or 5 carts anyway.
The thing that bothers me ( and lots of other people apparently ) is that the M3 and G6 SHARE the same firmware, and their updates are managed by the SAME team, and both carts are technically nearly identical ....AND they keep on advertising their updates as for M3/G6real...... That's what pisses me off !
They need so little to make it work on the G6, but the fact that they don't give it enough importance is just a disgrace.
Of course if I had an R4( which I do by the way ) and they would release an update for the CycloDS I wouldn't get mad because there are two different companies behind them, but for the M3 and G6 it's another story.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The fact that the G6 supports Wii Connectivity and the M3 doesnt already shows that both carts have different capabilities.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
Joe88 said:
saxamo said:
Anyone see the powerpoint presentations in the M3 system folder? Can I get a big WTF?!
I see no ppt files in there

your computer is associating some file ext with powerpoint for some reason

Try opening RealTime.db and RealTime.rst with a powerpoint program or a PDF viewer. Here, I'll post a screenshot:

One is about Windows CE and one is about Linux. Definitely about coding. There is code within and graphs and venn diagrams. It's all in Chinese/Japanese Very peculiar...
upload them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it