Hacking m3 ds simply and sakura

juggler73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi

i have the m3 ds simply running 1.14 and thats been fine for ages but i wanna play the new zelda game
so i need to use Sakura but i cant seem to get it going it just doesnt load it just asks for menu dat when i turn the ds on
i know that on my other memory card i have the system and menu files with my other loader
but the download thats on the sakura thread has only got the system file so where do i get the sakura menu dat file from

any help would be great
cheers

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
juggler73 said:
hi

i have the m3 ds simply running 1.14 and thats been fine for ages but i wanna play the new zelda game
so i need to use Sakura but i cant seem to get it going it just doesnt load it just asks for menu dat when i turn the ds on
i know that on my other memory card i have the system and menu files with my other loader
but the download thats on the sakura thread has only got the system file so where do i get the sakura menu dat file from

any help would be great
cheers

Sakura will not load games on an M3 SIMPLY card!

you can only use the hacked DLDI version of SAKURA on an M3 SIMPLY but .... only as a homebrew/media player launcher!

use the cracked/patched or patch a copy over spirit tracks and the hacked save game that's on here somewhere and it should work fine
smile.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
M3DS Real flashcart uses Sakura firmware and plays the new Zelda game (after applying the patch & gamesave uploaded in another thread....as already stated M3DS Simply will NOT.
Sakura can be installed on other flashcarts as a multimedia & homebrew player (it cannot load game roms).

juggler73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i use a m3i real in a nds lite not a "i" one?
so then if i do get the "i" one i can then still use the cart in that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty hello